VB.NET Barcode Generator Component
Generate, linear barcode with auto checksum, 2d barcode in vb.net with free Visual Basic example source code
How to generate, display, print linear, 2d barcode labels in vb.net without using font. Free download.
- Developed in .NET 2.0 and compatible with .NET Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Entirely compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Easy to integrate 1D barcodes generation functionalities into .NET projects for VB.NET developers
- Generate linear barcodes with VB.NET for ASP.NET, .NET WinForms, Crystal Reports etc
- Support GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF image formats for linear barcodes saving
- Supply royalty-free and perpetual VB.NET Developer Licenses
VB.NET Linear Barcodes Generator Components
EAN & UPC Barcodes for VB.NET
- A shortened version of the EAN-13 code
- Include a 2- or 3- digit country code, 4 or 5 data digits and a checksum digit
How to Generate EAN-8 in VB.NET
: The EAN-8 VB.NET Barcode Generator allows for easy EAN-8 barcode generation in .NET applications with detailed VB.NET sample code. With this barcode generator, users may customize every aspect of EAN-8 barcode.
- Encode numeric-only data with a fixed length of 13 digits
- Used world-wide for marking retail goods
How to Generate EAN-13 in VB.NET
: EAN-13 encoder API SDK in VB.NET uses a barcoding function of KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite that supports generating and printing EAN-13, EAN-13+2 & EAN-13+5 barcode images in .NET projects like ASP.NET web forms, Console Applications, RDLC Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Also known as EAN-128, UCC-128, UCC/EAN-128 & GTIN-128
- Include four special control codes named as FNC1 through FNC4
How to Insert EAN-128 for VB.NET
: EAN-128 encoder component for VB.NET allows for generating EAN-128 barcodes as well as other linear and bi-dimensional barcode symbologies in .NET development environments. In addtion, flexible barcoding options are available for developers to adjust generated images with VB.NET sample code.
- Encode numeric digits 0-9 with 12 digits
- Used for marking products which are sold at retail in the USA
How to Add UPC-A for VB.NET
: UPC-A Barcode Generator for VB.NET is a powerful barcode encoder component library which allows generating and barcoding UPC-A barcodes in .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions.
- A compressed barcode which is intended for use on small items
- Also known as Universal Product Code version E, UPC-E Supplement 5 & UPC-E Supplement 2
How to Insert UPC-E for VB.NET
: VB.NET UPC-E Barcode Generator DLL enables developers to easily generate UPC-E, UPC-E+2, UPC-E+5 barcodes in VB.NET class, .NET Windows Forms and ASP.NET web applications. You can easily adjust barcode parameters with the VB.NET sample code.
Alphanumeric Barcodes for VB.NET
- Defined in American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard MH10.8M-1983
- Is the standard for many government barcode specifications
How to Draw Code 39 in VB.NET
: With this barcode encoder, users can easily add Code 39 barcoding functionality into .NET WinForms, ASP.NET web applications, Crystal Reports & RDLC Reports with VB.NET programming. Besides, various barcode parameter settings and free VB sample code are provided to adjust the generated barcode picture.
- A more compact version of Code 39
- With an optional Modulus 43 checksum digit
How to Add Code 93 in VB.NET
: It is simple to install Code 93 Barcode Generator into your .NET projects. And the Code 93 barcodes may be encoded into multiple image formats, including GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF.
- A self-checking linear barcode which encodes 128 ISO/IEC 646 characters
- Provide excellent density for all-numeric data and good density for alphanumeric data
How to Add Code 128 in VB.NET
: With this Code 128 Barcode Control for VB.NET, developers can generate standard barcode image and modify various properties of the generated Code 128 image, like size, image formats, orientation, resolution and so on with the detailed barcoding VB sample code provided online.
- 1D barcode type designed in 1972 by Pitney Bowes Corp
- Encode digits 0 through 9, six symbols (- : . $ / +) and the start/stop characters
How to Create Codabar for VB.NET
: Codabar barcode generator for VB.NET is a barcode component with flexible developer licenses for generating and printing high-quality Codabar barcodes in .NET applications with Visual Basic .NET programming.
Numeric Barcodes for VB.NET
- Encode three bars and two spaces for each character
- Commonly used for labeling telecommunications equipment
How to Generate Code 11 for VB.NET
: As a robust and reliable barcode generation control, this VB.NET Barcode Generator allows developers to draw Code 11 and other linear barcodes in VB.NET. And it also supports various image formats, such as GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF.
Code 2 of 5
- A numeric-only barcode that has been in use a long time
- Widely used in photofinishing and warehouse sorting, and sequentially numbering airline tickets
How to Insert Code 2 of 5 in VB.NET
: This barcode generation component is always used to encode information into Code 2 of 5 barcode images with VB programming. The generated Code 2 of 5 barcode images are completely compatible with latest barcode standards and specifications.
- A variant of the Plessey barcode
- Primarily used in store shelf labeling
How to Print MSI Plessey Barcodes in VB.NET
: With this Barcode Generator for VB.NET, users can can instantly generate MSI Plessey through VB.NET programming. A user-friendly barcode generation guide is also provided for free.
Interleaved 2 of 5
- A numeric-only barcode widely used in warehouse and industrial applications
- Also named as ANSI/AIM ITF 25, USS ITF 2/5, 2 of 5 Interleaved, 2/5 Interleaved
How to Create Interleaved 2 of 5 for VB.NET
: VB.NET Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Generator is a powerful barcode generation dll for creating and printing Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes using VB.NET class. This Interleaved 2 of 5 VB.NET creator works well with VS 2005 and greater versions.
- Used internationally to identify books as well as video and audio cassettes
- Also known as International Standard Book Number, Bookland EAN & ISBN-13
How to Generate ISBN in VB.NET
: ISBN VB.NET Generator efficiently enables developers to create high-quality ISBN, ISBN+2, ISBN+5 barcode images in various .NET applications. Flexible settings are provided for easy property adjustment. Besides, all generated images are valid for all printers and scanners.
- Also named as International Standard Serial Number, ISSN+2 & ISSN+5
- Used for identifying serial publications
How to Draw ISSN Barcode for VB.NET
: ISSN Barcode Component for VB.NET is developed to generate barcode images with VB programming. It is so easy to deploy this dll for ISSN barcode generation without activation codes. And the flexible royalty-free developer license will be provided for users.
- An acronym for "Interleaved 2 of 5"
- Used to mark cartons, cases, or pallets
How to Create ITF-14 for VB.NET
: This VB.NET ITF-14 Barcode Component applies a barcoding functionality of .NET Barcode Generator. It supports ITF-14 and other linear barcodes generation in VB.NET. It also enables barcodes to be saved in multiple image formats, like GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF.
Postal Barcodes for VB.NET
- Also known as DHL Identcode and Deutsche Post Identcode, an implementation of Interleaved 2 of 5
- Exclusively used by German Post for mail routing with 11 digits structure
How to Generate Identcode for VB.NET
: This professional and powerful VB.NET barcode component enables implementers to add high-quality and advanced Identcode barcode images with VB programming. There is no requirements for other barcode fonts or controls for Identcode generation.
- Encode 20, 25, 29 or 31 numeric digits
- Effectively incorporates the routing ZIP code and tracking information
How to Add Intelligent Mail for VB.NET
: It is so easy to generate Intelligent Mail barcode images in VB.NET using this barcode control. There is no need for third party barcode controls. A detailed tutorial with free VB sample code is also provided.
- Also known as Deutsche Post Leitcode Barcode, German Postal 2 of 5 Leitcode & CodeLeitcode
- Used by German Post (Deutsche Post AG) (Deutsche Frachtpost)
How to Print Leitcode in VB.NET
: VB Leitcode Barcode SDK is a high quality barcode generator component which enables you to easily and efficiently generate Leitcode and other linear barcode types in various .NET development environments.
- One of linear barcode symbologies with 12 or 14 digits structure
- Also named as USPS PLANET Barcode, USPS Confirms Service Barcode
How to Create PLANET for VB.NET
: With this Barcode Generator for VB.NET, developers are able to create linear PLANET image in .NET development environments like Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. Moreover, it supports barcode customization with flexible barcode setting options.
- Consist of evenly spaced bars of two different heights
- Used by the United States Postal Service to automatically sort mail
How to Print POSTNET in VB.NET
: POSTNET Barcode Component for VB.NET is an advanced and reliable barcode generator, which enables VB.NET developers to generate standard POSTNET barcode image in multiple .NET applications.
- Also known as RoyalMail4SCC, British Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code and Royal Mail Barcode
- Used by the Royal Mail for its Cleanmail service in United Kingdom
How to Insert RM4SCC in VB.NET
: Generating RM4SCC barcode with this RM4SCC VB.NET Generator is an easy job. Flexible RM4SCC barcode settings are offered to help the VB.NET developers customize the generated linear barcode based on own needs.
EAN & UPC Barcodes
How To Start
Data Matrix for VB.NET
PDF417 for VB.NET
QR Code for VB.NET
Codabar for VB.NET
Code 39 for VB.NET
Code 128 for VB.NET
EAN-8 for VB.NET
EAN-13 for VB.NET
EAN 128 for VB.NET
Intelligent Mail for VB.NET
Interleaved 2 of 5 for VB.NET
ISBN for VB.NET
ITF-14 for VB.NET
RM4SCC for VB.NET
UPC-A for VB.NET
UPC-E for VB.NET