- Achieve quick integration for VB.NET PDF 417 Generator in VB.NET IDEs
- Draw .NET WinForms ITF-14, UPC-E Word, Code 128 .NET WinForms, UPC-A Excel & other Java QR Code in .NET IDEs
- Create, print Truncated PDF-417 and Macro PDF-417 matrix bar codes in VB.NET Project
- Produce and create PDF-417 barcode images to display in VB.NET web applications and WinForms
- Support PDF417 image printing & barcoding in SQL Sever Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports
- Provide different data modes to simplify PDF-417 matrix barcode encoding of all ASCII characters
- Provide barcode SDK for implementing barcodes as you wish, like .NET WinForms Data Matrix, Excel EAN-13, ASP.NET EAN-13, .NET PDF417, etc.
- Using "~"to specify special characters in the input data for PDF417 encoding
- Check PDF-417 input data with 9 different levels of Reed-Solomon algorithm
- Accurate PDF-417 creation according to ISO / IEC 15438 (2nd edition 2006-06-01) specification
KeepAutomation VB.NET PDF417 barcode generation library SDK component addin is actually one function of KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite. It is powerful enough for users to add, insert PDF417 barcodes in .NET projects quickly and efficiently with Visual Basic .NET programming. For more PDF-417 barcode property setting details, like PDF-417 barcode size and image settings, please refer to the VB sample codes here:
Barcode images in Visual Studio Class by using C#.NET programming. It is avaliable for implementers to download dynamic freeware Barcode Generation...
Barcode Control for .NET Suite can be used in any .NET environments. Besides WinForms or Web Forms applications, this DLL is able to be used in...
PDF-417 (a.k.a Truncate PDF-417, Portable Data File 417) is a stacked linear barcode used in a variety of applications for its excellence of encoding large amounts of data.
PDF-417 for VB.NET encodes:
- All ASCII characters including letters A-Z, a-z; numerics 0-9 and some special characters
PDF-417 Data Encoding in KA.Barcode Generator for VB.NET
Install PDF417 Barcode Generating Control into .NET
Copy "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"/ "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your VB.NET project folder
Add the above two barcode generating control DLL(s) library to your VB.NET project reference
Copy those following VB.NET barcode generation programs to display, integrate a PDF417.:
Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
barcode.CodeToEncode = "PDF-417"
As a variable-length barcode, PDF-417 definitely can be used to encode certain amount of data according to the requirements of users and their applications. Users may encode PDF-417 barcodes with different data mode accordingly.
How to Generate QR Code in VB.NET application. How to generate 2D QR Code barcode images in VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, and windows forms. ....
Encoding, Printing PDF-417 with Text Mode
With Text Mode, PDF-417 barcode generator for VB.NET encodes:
- Upper case alphabetic: A-Z
- Lower case alphabetic: a-z
- Mixed character: numeric and some punctuation
barcode.PDF417DataMode = KeepAutomation.Barcode.PDF417DataMode.Text
barcode.CodeToEncode = "PDF-417"
Encoding, Generating PDF-417 with Byte Mode
With Byte Mode, PDF-417 barcode generator for VB.NET also supports to encode 8-bit bytes into PDF-417 barcodes in accordance with ISO/IEC 8859-1 and ISO/IEC 646 (byte value 00-31). Replace VB.NET sample code with following one:
barcode.PDF417DataMode = KeepAutomation.Barcode.PDF417DataMode.Byte
barcode.CodeToEncode = "*&^%"
Encoding, Barcoding PDF-417 with Numeric Mode
With Numeric Mode, PDF-417 barcode generator for VB.NET allows users to encode:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
barcode.PDF417DataMode = KeepAutomation.Barcode.PDF417DataMode.Numeric
barcode.CodeToEncode = "123456"