Word EAN 13 Barcode Generator
How to create, print barcode EAN 13 labels in Microsoft Word, no font install, free download
How to generate, display, print barcode EAN 13 labels in Microsoft Word without using font. Free download.
- Compatible with latest GS1 barcode specification for EAN-13 barcode generation
- Draw and print EAN-13 barcode in Word 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007 versions on Microsoft Windows
- Easily generate EAN-13, EAN-13+2 & EAN-13+5 in Microsoft Word documents
- Create EAN-13 barcode in Word documents with no special programming skills
- Support to customize EAN-13 barcode image through resetting barcode properties
- Professional linear EAN-13 barcode plugin for Word used extensively
- Grant perpetual and royalty-free Word Barcode Addin User License
EAN-13 Barcode Symbol Overview
EAN-13, based on UPC-A standard, is implemented by EAN in Europe. It is the standard version of EAN barcode symbology. EAN-13 is linear barcode symbology with a fixed length of 13 digits and widely used in marking retail goods.
Word EAN-13 Barcode Addin Download
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial and order page
Please pay attention that EAN-13 barcode image generated with this barcode addin trial version includes a "KA Barcode" watermark randomly. As a result, this trial version can not be used to business applications.
How to Install EAN-13 Word Barcode Addin
- Make sure all Word documents are closed before installation.
- Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Word Trial" package.
- Run "KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Word document and a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Word menu bar.
How to Add An EAN-13 Barcode in Word
It is simple to generate and print a standard and advanced EAN-13 barcode image in Microsoft Office Word.
- Create a new Word document and move to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Insert" under the Excel menu bar and a barcode setting panel pops up.
- Choose "EAN13" in "SYMBOLOGY" and input encodable data in "VALID DATA".
- If necessary, adjust the parameters of the EAN-13 barcode in the barcode setting panel.
- Click "Insert" and an EAN-13 barcode is inserted on the document.
- The properties of the created barcodes can be modified again, and then click "Update".
How to Create EAN-13 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Here are detailed operation steps for creating EAN-13 barcodes in serial letters in Word documentation.
- Open a new Word document and activate the barcode setting panel.
- Go to "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" or "Select from Outlook Contacts".
- Add an EAN-13 barcode in the Word document.
- Click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the documents.
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode Labels in Word
All of our users have successfully applied trial version of Word Barcode Addin to generate EAN-13 barcode labels in Word.
- Click "Add-Ins" -> "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel.
- Move to "Mailings" tab and click "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels".
- Select the label size in the pull-down menu and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Type New List" or "Use Existing List" or "Select form Outlook Contacts".
- Draw an EAN-13 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Update Labels".
- Now the same barcodes will be filled in the remaining part of the document.
- Click "Insert & Merge" button under "Mailings" to choose other services.