EAN 128 Barcode Generator for Word
Generate, print EAN 128, GS1 128 barcode labels in Microsoft Word without font. Free download
How to generate, display, print EAN 128, GS1 128 barcode labels in Microsoft Word without using font. Free download.
- Advanced and reliable linear GS1-128/EAN-128 plugin available for MS Word
- Create readable GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode image according to GS1 standard
- Simply integrate GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode barcode plugin in Microsoft Word
- Generate GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode image in Word 2007/2010 on Microsoft Windows
- Support to insert high-quality GS1-128/EAN-128 barcodes in mailing
- Provide user-defined interface for customizing GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode in Word
EAN-128 Barcode Symbology Introduction
GS1-128/EAN-128 (a.k.a. EAN-128, UCC-128, USS-128, UCC.EAN-128 and GTIN-128) is developed to provide a worldwide format and standard for exchanging common data between companies. It is a variable-length linear barcode with high density.
Word EAN-128 Barcode Addin Download
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial and order page
EAN-128 Word Barcode Addin Evaluation is available for users to generate EAN-128 barcode image in Word documents. But this evaluation version can only be used for demo or testing purposes for a "KA Barcode" watermark may be included in the generated EAN-128 barcode image.
How to Install EAN-128 Word Barcode Addin
- Download "KA.Barcode for Word Trial" and unzip it.
- Close all your Word documents on your computer.
- Double click the setup file ("KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe") to install.
- Open a new Word document after step 3 and click "Install".
- "Add-Ins" tab is placed in the Word menu bar.
How to Add An EAN-128 Barcode in Word
Users can refer to the following steps to generate a professional EAN-128 barcode image in Microsoft Office Word.
- Start with a new Word document and go to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel on the right.
- In "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu, select "EAN128".
- Type valid EAN-128 barcode data in "VALID DATA".
- Modify the EAN-128 barcode properties, like barcode width, font, etc.
- Click "Insert" and an EAN-128 barcode is created on the document.
- The created barcodes can also be updated by clicking "Update".
How to Create EAN-128 Barcodes in Serial Letters
For creating EAN-128 barcodes in serial letters in Word documentation, view steps provided below.
- Move to "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of a new Word document.
- Click "Insert Barcode" and a barcode setting panel appears.
- Go to "Mailings" -> "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels".
- Choose the label size in the pull-down menu.
- Click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List".
- Create an EAN-128 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Update Labels".
- Now you can see the remaining part of the document are full of the same barcodes.
- Finally, click "Finish & Merge" button to select other services.
How to Generate EAN-128 Barcode Labels in Word
This tutorial will tells you how to generate EAN-128 barcode labels in Word.
- Open a new Word document on your document.
- Click "Add-Ins" -> "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel.
- Switch to "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" or "Select from Outlook Contacts".
- Generate an EAN-128 barcode in the Word document.
- Finally, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the documents.