- Easy to be applied into Microsoft Project 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Three unites of measure are supported: Pixel, CM and Inch
- This barcode add-in asks for no barcode fonts
- Easy to operate this plugin without any programming knowledge
- The created barcodes conform to the latest POSTNET barcode specification
- Create POSTNET barcodes in Project documents easily and quickly
- Easily adjust the parameters of the created POSTNET barcodes
- Automatically add the quiet zones for POSTNET barcodes
POSTNET is a numeric symbology developed by the United States Postal Service to allow faster sorting and routing of mail. "POSTNET" stands for "Postal Numeric Encoding Technique". Additionally, this barcode has fixed data length: 5, 9 or 11 digits, excluding a checksum digit.
POSTNET Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Project
Before installation, close all Project documents on your computer
Download KA.Barcode for Project and unzip it
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this add-in
Create a new Project document and a window pops up
Click "Install" in the pop-up window
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" at the left corner of the document
VB.NET Sample to Encode QR Code with Alphanumeric Mode. With Alphanumeric Mode, QR Code barcode generator for VB.NET encodes: Numeric digits 0 - 9;...
Reliable matrix QR Code barcode control dll used world-wide; Support customizing generatied barcodes using C# and VB.NET class; Powerful barcode...
How to create barcode in C#.NET using Client ....
QR Code in ASP.NET Application. How to create QR Code images in ASP.NET web applications using free QR Code Barcode Generator Demo. ....
How to Create POSTNET in Microsoft Project
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in a new Project document
A panel called "Barcode Settings" pops up on the right
Select "POSTNET" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu
Type valid POSTNET barcode data in the text box of "Data"
Users can choose to modify the parameters of the barcode now
Click "Generate" and a POSTNET barcode is created on the document