- Totally compatible with Microsoft Project 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Support three units of measure: Pixel, CM and Inch
- Easy to choose five PLANET image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Barcode fonts is unnecessary for PLANET barcodes generation
- Users can operate this barcode add-in without any programming skills
- Generate a single PLANET barcode or a batch of barcodes quickly
- A variety of barcode settings are available for users
- The created barcodes can be printed by all printers
Microsoft Windows XP; Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. 1D & 2D Barcode Creation in SSRS ....
PLANET, also named as USPS Confirm Service Barcode and USPS PLANET Barcode, is a numeric, linear symbology. It is widely used by the United States Postal Service to identify and track pieces of mail during delivery. What's more, its data length is fixed: 12 or 14 digits, including a checksum digit.
PLANET Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install PLANET Barcode Add-In for Project
Download and unzip KA.Barcode for Project
Ensure all Project documents are closed
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this plugin
Open a new Project document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
A tab called "Add-Ins" is inserted at the upper left corner of the document
Now the installation is finished successfully
Mature, reliable matrix QR Code barcode control dll used ....
It is allowed to specify QR code size, readable text, and ....
How to Create PLANET in Microsoft Project
Start a new Project document and go the "Add-Ins" tab
A barcode setting panel pops up on the right
Find "Barcode Type" pull-down menu and select "PLANET"
Input valid PLANET barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Adjust the parameters of the barcode in the barcode setting panel
Click "Generate" and the generation of a PLANET barcode is finished