- Quick to be installed in Microsoft Project 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Support almost all operation systems, such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc
- No barcode fonts are needed in the barcode generation
- Users are free to choose the units of measure among Pixel, CM and Inch
- Users are not required to learn any programming skills
- The generation of a single barcode or a batch of barcodes can be finished by a few clicks
- Users can adjust the properties of the created barcode easily
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of this barcode add-in
Method 1: Drag and Drop Barcode to Web Forms in C#.NET. 1. Open Microsoft Visual Studio. 2. Create a web application using the installed project...
MSI Plessey Introduction
MSI Plessey is a continuous barcode which is originally used for inventory control, marking storage containers and shelves in warehouse environments. Its data length is variable. Additionally, MSI Plessey supports five possible schemes for calculating a check digit: no check digit; modulo 10; modulo 11; modulo 1010; modulo 1110.
MSI Plessey Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install MSI Plessey Barcode Add-In for Project
Download KA.Barcode for Project and unzip it
Make sure all Project documents are closed
Double click the setup file "setup.exe" to install this add-in
Create a new Project document on your computer
Click "Install" in a window which pops up on the screen
Successfully, a tab called "Add-Ins" is placed at the upper left corner of the document
& Resize QR Code in VB.NET. Complete VB.NET source code to generate ....
Numeric: digits 0 - 9. QR Code Generation in VB.NET. Install QR Code Barcode for .NET Suite into your .NET ....
How to Create MSI Plessey in Microsoft Project
Turn to "Add-Ins" in a new Project document
A panel called "Barcode Settings" shows up on the right
In the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu, select "MSI Plessey"
Input valid data in the text box of "Data"
If necessary, modify the properties of the barcode, like rotation, bar width, etc
Click "Generate" to finish the MSI Plessey barcode generation