- Integrate seamlessly into Microsoft Project 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Three units of measure are supported: Pixel, CM and Inch
- Barcode fonts and programming skills are not required by this plugin
- Support five ISSN image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Generate a single barcode or a batch of barcodes in Project with high quality
- The generation of ISSN Supplement 2 and ISSN Supplement 5 barcodes are supported
- This reliable barcode add-in provides rich barcode settings for users
- The check digit of ISSN is calculated and added by this plugin automatically
NET is a mature automatic barcode SDK library that lets ....
ISSN, short for International Standard Serial Number, is a continuous symbology which has fixed data length. Its data length is fixed: 12 characters, excluding a check digit. Additionally, the data encoded in ISSN always starts with "977".
ISSN Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install ISSN Barcode Add-In for Project
Make sure all Project documents are closed on your computer
Download KA.Barcode for Project and unzip it
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this plugin
Open a new Project document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
A tab called "Add-Ins" is inserted at the upper left corner of the document
As a professional barcode generator control SDK library, KA.Barcode ....
Services; Draw and save QR Code bar codes in gif, jpeg, png, tiff, and bitmap formats with C#.NET programming; Multiple properties ....
How to Create & Resize QR Code in VB.NET. Complete VB.NET source code to generate, print QR Code using Barcode Generator for .NET Control. ....
How to Create ISSN in Microsoft Project
Create a new Project document on your computer
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab at the upper left corner of the document
A barcode setting panel shows up on the document
Select "ISSN" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in "Data"
Users can choose to adjust the parameters of the barcode now
Click "Generate" and the generation of an ISSN barcode is finished