- GS1 128 Barcode Add-in is available for MS Project 2003/2007/2010
- Support running in operation systems like Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc
- GS1 128 barcode conforming to GS1 standard are very easy and quick to be added in Project
- Check digit for GS1 128 is added automatically with this barcode generation tool
- This product is available for users without programming skills to create GS1 128 barcodes
- Barcode fonts and barcode specifications knowledge are not required to create GS1 128
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF & PNG formats are available for creating GS1 128 with this barcode add-in
- GS1 128 properties are customizable, including margins, barcode width & height, rotation, etc
How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. ....
NET Reporting Services is a powerful barcode sdk library DLL ....
GS1 128 Barcode Introduction
GS1-128, also called UCC/EAN-128, EAN-128, UCC-128, and GTIN-128, is a continuous and bi-directionally decodable linear barcode with a variable length which is derived from Code 128. Being developed to provide a global standard and format for exchanging data between companies, this barcode type is mainly used in trading and shipping.
GS1 128 Encodable Character Sets:
- All ASCII characters exclusive of space
- Characters with ASCII values 128-255
How to Install Project GS1 128 Generator
Download MS Project GS1 128 plug-in trial package for free and unzip it
Close all the Project programs and run the setup file to install
Open Microsoft Office Project and click "install" to finish the installation
An "add-ins" tab will be embedded in Microsoft Project
Dynamically printing, generating QR Code matrix bar codes in ASP ....
Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll. ....
How to Generate GS1 128 in MS Project
Activate the barcode add-in by clicking on the add-in tab
Choose "GS1 128" in "barcode type" drop-down menu
Input valid GS1 128 data in the "data" box
(Optional) Set other properties or keep the default value
Select a place where the GS1 128 will be created
Click "update" and then a GS1 128 is inserted in Project