- Code 11 barcode add-in can be easily installed in Microsoft Project 2003/2007/2010
- Users are free from programming skills for creating Code 11 with this barcode addin
- No barcode fonts and barcode specifications knowledge are required
- Easy to draw and print Code 11 in MS Project with this barcode generator
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF & PNG formats are available to create Code 11 images
- Parameters of Code 11 are adjustable, like margins, barcode width & height, etc
- Check digit of Code 11 can be automatically added by this barcode add-in
- Royalty free with the purchase of Code 11 plugin for Microsoft Project user license
Barcode Generator for RDLC is a .NET Component SDK developed for ....
Keepautomation barcode generator for rdlc is a robust and powerful barcode component that lets you to integrate barcode generation and...
Code 11 Barcode Introduction
Code 11, which is also called USD-8 and UDD8, is a high-density discrete linear barcode with variable length. It is used to identify telecommunications equipment. There are one or two weighted checksum digits for Code 11: "C" and "K".
Code 11 Encodable Character Sets:
- Numeric digits: 0 - 9
- The dash symbol (-)
How to Install Code 11 Plug-In for Project
Download MS Project Code 11 add-in trial package and unzip it
Close all the Project programs on your computer
Run the setup file with the auto direction
Open Microsoft Office Project and click install
You'll see an add-in tab on the Project
Easy-to-use QR Code Generator Control for VB.NET programs, VB.NET Web & Windows projects; 100% managed code written in Visual Basic.NET, easy...
How to Generate Code 11 in MS Project
Click on the add-in tab and the barcode setting panel can be found on the right side
Set "barcode type" with "Code 11" in the property
Input valid Code 11 encoding data, for example, set "123456" in "data"
(Optional) Adjust the properties to meet your need or keep the default options
Choose a place large enough on the form where the Code 11 will be inserted
Click the "update" button to generate a Code 11 on the Project