Barcode Generator for Reporting Services is a desirable barcode solution component that designed exclusively for SSRS barcode insertion. Barcode generated in Reporting Services is maintained well when export to other file formats such as html, Excel, PDF, etc.
Supported .NET Technology
Barcode generator for Reporting Services performs as a DLL without being loaded on a form. This DLL is completely written in pure code C#.NET for developers to generate high quality barcode images in Reporting Services.
- Completely develop in C# in .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Can be used in any .NET language environments such as C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- Strong-named and signed DLLs for Reporting Services 2005/2008/2010
- Save barcodes in image files as well as in the memory
Supported Solution Projects
Barcode control for SSRS provides an impressive design-time and runtime support when develop Report Server Projects. Developers are able to drag-and-drop barcode DLL from Visual Studio toolbox to reports.
- Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 & SQL Server 2005 / 2008 Reporting Services & Report Server Project (design-time and runtime support)
- Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 ReportViewer Local Reports (RDLC) (runtime support)
Supported Exporting File Formats
Reporting Services 2005/2008/2010 allows developers to export your reports to a variety of deferent file formats such as PDF, Excel, and Word. With Barcode Control for SSRS, the generated barcode images are maintained when export to other formats.
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS)
- Microsoft Word (DOC)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Web archive MIME HTML (MHTML)
All major barcodes such as linear barcodes, 2D barcodes, Postal barcodes, Publication barcodes, and GS1 barcodes are all supported to be generated in Reporting Services. All barcode features and functions are built into a single dll for easy and quick generation.
- Support generating over 20 major linear barcode symbologies
- Barcode generation support for GS1 barcodes like EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, etc
- Generate Postal barcodes like Intelligent Mail, Planet, Postnet, Identcode, etc
- Stream ISO/IEC barcodes Code 39, Code 128 in WinForms applications
- Create 2D barcode images including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
With Barcode Generator for Reporting Services, Users are easy to encode specific barcode data to meet specific needs. Our products have provided the following functions to make your barcoding easy and ease.
- Automatically calculate checksum character for linear barcodes
- Add Auto data mode for 2D barcodes and some linear barcodes for easy encodation
- Quiet zones automatically added as required in specifications
- Barcode generated conforms to latest ISO/IEC, GS2 specification to valid image output
- Automatically validates the value to encode
Barcode control for SSRS allows you to easily manipulate barcode image borders, color, margin size, rotation, resolution, etc to make desirable barcodes in Reporting Services.
- Flexible to let barcode data appended on barcode symbol or not
- The whole barcode image saved as Gif, Tiff, Bmp, Png or Jpeg format
- Barcode rotation has four angles of choice (0, 90, 180, 270 degree)
- Easy to customize resolution in dpi to fit specific requirement
- Color including background color, foreground color, font color are available for changing