Crystal Reports Code 128 Barcode Generator for WinForms projects using C#. Free download. No font.
C# Code 128 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator for WinForms Projects is a reliable barcode generator api which generates high quality Code 128 image for WinForms Projects using C#. It is developed from the C#.NET Code 128 generator and easy to integrate the Code 128 generator SDK into your Crystal Reports in WinForms Projects with C#. Code 128 generation functionality can be fully integrated within the Crystal Reports.
The Code 128 size is flexible using the Crystal Reports Code 128 Generator
, so that Crystal Reports designers are capable of adjusting the length and height of Code 128 barcode size to meet specific Code 128 size requirements in Crystal Reports for WinForms.
For more about Code 128 1d barcode creation on Crystal Report, please see:
Related Code128 products:
KeepAutomation.com is a professional barcode solutions provider. Various barcode products are available, like:
.NET Code 128 Barcode Generator
Code 128 Generator for ASP.NET projects
Code 128 Generator for WinForms projects
Code 128 Generator in C#.NET apps
Code 128 Generator in VB.NET apps
Code 128 Generator for iPhone
Code 128 Generator for Android
Code 128 Creation Toturial for Crystal Reports in C#.NET WinForms:
The following Code 128 Generation Guide for Crystal Reports demonstrates how to create a Code 128 for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms projects using C#. The following demo is implemented in Visual Studio 2005.Requirements:
KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or greater)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010Steps:
1. Download the package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms
2. Launch the Visual Studio 2005, select Visual C# in Project Types, and create a new Crystal Reports project and Name the project CrystalReportsApplication1.
3. Create a new report. After the Step 2, you will see the Crystal Reports Gallery, select the "Using the Report Wizard", then choose "Standard", and click "OK".
4. Expand the "Create New Connection", and open the "ADO.NET" in the Standard Report Creation Wizard. Then you will see:
5. Open the "file path" in the Connection form, and choose the file "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package KeepAutomation Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports in .NET WinForms. Then click "Finish"
6. Now, you will see the the "Data" form. Add the "Table" from the left to the right "Select Tables". Click "Next".
7. "Fields" Form appears now, add the "ID", "CustomerID", "CustomerName" from the left "Available Fields" to the right "Fields to Display"
After finishing the above steps, a Crystal Reports has been created in WinForms projects right now. The following a few steps demonstrate the barcode creation in Crystal Report.
8. After Step 7, switch to the CrystalReport1.rtp. The Customer Table is available in the Field Explorer Window now.
9. Drag & drop the fields "Barcode" from the Field Explorer onto the report Section 3 (Details).
10. Select "View :: Solution Explorer", and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference
11. Switch to "View Code" of the Form1.cs, and copy the following C# code into the method Form1_Load
12. Run the report and then you will see the Code 128 in Crystal Reports for WinForms.