Java QR Code Generator Library
Generate QR Code barcode image in Java class, applet program with free download Java open source example code.
How to generate, display, print QR Code barcode image in Java class, applet program with free Java open source example code without using font. Free download.
- Professional and advanced Java library component for QR Code generation
- Compatible with almost all operating systems, like Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, etc
- Written and created in Java completely and provide barcode generation example
- Completely compatible with Java SDK 1.4.2 and later versions
- Barcode creation in accordance with the latest QR Code barcode specification
- Free tutorial for creating high quality QR Code barcodes in Java class quickly
- Support to display QR Code symbol in iReport, Eclipse BIRT Java reporting software
- Support four barcode image rotation settings: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
- PNG, BMP, GIF and JPEG four image formats supported by this barcode generator
Java QR Code Barcode Generator Overview
QR Code barcode generator for Java is a mature and reliable barcode generator which supports inserting high quality QR Code barcodes in Java class. The multiple created pictures are compatible with the latest QR Code barcode specification. It is allowed to specify QR code size, readable text, and other properties.
QR Code Overview
QR Code, abbreviated from "Quick Response Code", is a frequently-used matrix barcode which is created by Denso Wave in 1994. This barcode is originally designed for the automotive industry and it is widely adopted in advertising, packaging, commercial tracking, etc.
- Numeric data (digits 0-9)
- Alphanumeric data (digits 0-9; upper case letters A-Z; nine other characters: space $ % * + - . / :)
- Kanji Characters
- Byte data: (ISO/IEC 8859-1)
Download QR Code Barcode Generator for Java
Download and unzip the free trial version of KA.Barcode for Java
and you will find the following items:
- "barcode" folder & "java-barcode-api" folder
- End user license agreement, user manual, and order page
Note that: There is no time limitation on this free trial version of Java Barcode Generator. But a "KA Barcode" watermark will appear on the generated barcodes randomly.
How to Generate QR Code in Java Class
How to Install KA.Barcode for Java
- Download KA.Barcode for Java package and unzip it.
- Copy "com.keepautomation.barcode.jar" file to your Java project library folder.
- Add "com.keepautomation.barcode.jar" to your project reference.
- Now the installation is finished successfully.
How to Generate QR Code in Java Class with Demo Code
Here is the detailed sample code to create QR Code in Java class. All the QR Code barcode parameters
can be adjusted easily. You can copy these sample codes to your projects now to view the generated barcodes!
public static void main(String args)
BarCode barcode = new BarCode();
catch (Exception e)
Generate QR Code in iReport Through JARenderable Implementation
With KA.Barcode generator for Java, developers can create high quality QR Code barcodes in Java iReport through JRRenderable implementation. For more details, please download KA.Barcode for mit Java free trial and view the user manual
Generate QR Code in iReport Through Servlet Web Application
KeepAutomation barcode generator for Java also supports QR Code generation in iReport through servlet web application in Java language. To view detailed information about how to create QR Code barcodes in iReport through Servlet Web Application, please download KA.Barcode for Java free trial package and read the user manual to customize QR Code error correction level.