Excel Code 39 Barcode Generator: how to make, print Code 39 barcodes in Excel. no font use
- Generating high-quality Code 39 barcode images in MS Excel spreadsheets
- Provide detailed .NET WinForms barcode guide, C# barcode guide & .NET barcode guide guides for users
- Easy Code 39, Code 39 Extension barcode integration in Microsoft Excel 2007/2010
- Intuitive user interface to easily adjust generated Code 39 barcode
- Customiza size through various dimensions including bar width & height, image width & height, quiet zones
- Support adjusting Code 39 intercharacter space through I dimension
- Cheksum digit automatically calculated as specified in ISO/IEC standard
- Draw and export high-quality Intelligent Mail .NET WinForms, ASP.NET UPC-A, EAN-13 VB.NET barcodes as you wish
- Simple to draw and update multiple Code 39 images in a list
- Easy to use barcode add-in with no third party tools needed
Code 39 barcode addin SDK is a best quality barcode plugin software, which allows users to easily add Code 39 barcoding features into Microsoft Excel 2007/2010. The generated Code 39 barcode is pre-configured according to ISO/IEC standards, so all image output is strictly readable by all scanners. In addition, various settings are provided for easy image adjustment.
Code 39 Barcode Structure
Barcode Symbology Structure of Code 39 consists of five parts:
- Image Width : Code 39 barcode width.
- Left/Right Margin : quiet zone in Code 39; Q min = 10X.
- I : space width; this is a multiple of X; I min = X.
- C : data characters encoded into Code 39 (including module 43 check character if used).
- Bar width (X): narrow bar width of Code 39; X min = 1 pixel.
- Wide to narrow bar ratio(N) : wide bar to narrow ratio; from 2.0 to 3.0, inclusive.
Code 39 Barcode Size Setting in Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "Code 39" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a Code 39 barcode image occurs in Excel
Generate Barcode in VB.NET. Mature barcode component dll to ....
Mature, reliable matrix QR Code barcode control dll used world-wide; Support customizing generatied barcodes using C# and VB.NET class; ....
5. Now, you can change barcode types and customize image settings in the "Properties" window. How to Generate QR Code in .NET WinForms...
Generate Code 39 Barcode with a Minimum Bar Width and Height
If users want to generate a Code 39 with minimum image width, you can simply set a Code 39 bar widthe in the property panel. Default value is 1 pixel. Please follow the steps below to adjust.
Set the value "Bar width (X)" to "2" and "Bar Height (Y)" to "60" in the property panel
Click "OK", then a Code 39 barcode image occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Creating Code 39 with a Fixed Barcode Width and Height
What if users want to printout a Code 39 with a fixed image size? You can easily get this fone by setting a fixed value to "Barcode Width" and "Barcode Height" in the property panel for Excel Addin.
Set "Image Width" to 200 and "Image Height" to "80" in the property panel
Click "OK", then a Code 39 barcode image occurs in the Excel target cell
Adjuting Code 39 Intercharacter Gap - I Dimension
As is specified in the ISO/IEC specification, users are allowed to adjust Code 39 intercharacter gap. This value is a multiple of X dimension. For example, if you set X to 2 pixels, and I to 3, then the practical intercharacter gap is 6 pixels.
In the property panel, set "I" to 1
Click "OK", then a Code 39 with a one-X intercharacter space appears in the Excel
Drawing Code 39 with Specified Narrow to Wide Bar Ratio
Code 39 bars are divided into wide ones and narrows. If you want to control Code 39 through Code 39 narrow bar to wide bar ratio, you can simply adjust the value is N dimension.
Set the value of "Wide to narrow bar ratio (N)" to 2
Click "OK", and a specified Code 39 appears in the cell