Excel QR Code plugin free download: how to create QR Code barcode in Excel without using font
- Mature Barcode Plugin Softare for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Supports Codabar Word , Code 39 Word, .NET WinForms Codabar, EAN 128 .NET and many other barcode types
- Intuitive user interface to allow easy encoding of QR Codes
- Simple to convert a cell or column into a single QR Code or a dynamic barcode list
- Freely adjust generated barcode images through rotation, quiet zones,barcode version, etc
- Compatible with latest ISO/ IEC 18004 symbology specification
- Implementing dynamic barcodes, like QR Code Java, VB.NET Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A Word, Java Data Matrix in your projects
- All-in-one barcode solution software for Excel with no third party tools needed
KA.Barcode for Excel is a versatile barcode generator addin software which enables users to add QR Code generating & printing features into MS Excel. All images generated are in the higest possible quality for all printers and scanners.
QR Code Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "QRCODE" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a QR Code barcode image occurs in Excel
Print a QR Code with a Specified Orientation
If you want to printout a QR Code with a specified image orientation, you just need to select a proper degree in the "Rotate" section. You can choose 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
Select "90" in the "Rotate" section
Click "OK" and a QR Code with 90 degrees of rotation is created
QR Code in ASP.NET Application. How to create QR Code images in ASP.NET web applications using free QR Code Barcode Generator Demo. ....
Drawing a QR Code with a Defined Margin
The ISO/IEC QR Code barcode symbology specification requires that a QR Code image should has a minimum 4X-wide quiet zone on all four sides. For example, if you set X to 5 pixels, then you make the following adjustment.
Set "Left margin", "Right margin", "Top margin" and "Bottom margin" to "20" pixels
Click "OK" and a QR Code barcode image with a 5-pixel margin on four sides is generated
Creating QR Code with Customized Version
Default value for generated image version is V1, you can choose from the 40 versions ranging from V1 to V40. Here is a demo for you to generate a QR Code in Version 1.
Switch to "2D barcode" tab and find "Version" to set "V1"
Click "OK" and a QR Code with defined version is generated