Create GTIN, EAN 13 barcode with check digit calculator in Excel sheet without using formula, font
- Full integration into Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Powerful barcode component barcode .NET, Excel barcode, barcode .NET WinForms developed for easy barcode creation
- Generate, print high-quality EAN-13, EAN-13+2, EAN-13+5 barcode images in Excel spreadsheets
- Easily create a single EAN-13, a list of EAN-13 in Excel documents
- Compatible with latest GS1 generaral specification to ensure validity of printout barcodes
- Support rotating EAN-13 images in 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- .NET WinForms barcode, barcode ASP.NET, barcode Excel, Word barcode & .NET barcode provided
- Easy to adjust supplement bar space and bar height of EAN-13 addons
- Simple barcode generation for everyone within a few button clicks
EAN-13 barcode generator plugin software is just a barcoding functionality of KA.Barcode AddIn for Microsoft Excel, which can speedily generate multiple EAN-13, as well as other linear, bidimensional barcode images in Microsoft Excel worksheets. This page is a detailed guide to help users output an EAN-13 with proper image settings.
EAN 13 Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "EAN 13" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now an EAN 13 barcode image occurs in Excel
Adjust EAN-13 Barcode Orientation
If users want to rotate an EAN-13 barcode image to fit into a special space, you can simply adjust barcode orientation in the "Rotate" function. Available choices include 90, 180, and 270 degrees.
In the "Barcode Size" tab, select "128" in the "Rotate" function
Click "OK", then an EAN-13 barcode with a 128 degrees rotation occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Customize EAN-13 Image Bar Alignment
When users have set a larger barcode image width, you have three choices to have your image bars aligned: left, center and right. Here's how you can do it.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and select "center" in "BarAlignment" section
Click "OK" and an EAN-13 image with bars aligned center is generated
NET QR Code, Codabar VB.NET, .NET WinForms PDF417; ....
Specify EAN-13 Barcode Text Font
KA.Barcode AddIn for Microsoft Excel also allows users to adjust the data text under the generated EAN-13 barcode images. Default value is "Arial, regular, 9pt". Follow the sample below to adjust.
Switch to "Linear barcode" add in tab
Find "Barcode data text style", and then select "Times New Roman", "Italic" and 9
Click "OK", then an EAN-13 barcode image occurs in Excel spreadsheet
Set EAN-13 Addon Space
When encoding EAN-13 with a two-digit or a five-digit addon symbol, users can adjust the space between the addon symbol and the primary barcode image. Here is a demo for you.
Select "EAN 13+2" in the "Barcode type" section
Input valid data in the data text and "supplement data"
Input "16" in the supplement bar space textbox
Click "OK" and an EAN-13 with a two-digit addon symbol is successfully created