Free download Code 39 Generator in Excel: how to create Code 39 barcodes with check digit. no font, formula use
- Mature barcode plugin software for Microsoft Excel
- Generate and print Code 39, Code 39 Extension in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or later versions
- Insert linear and GS1 barcodes , such as Data Matrix .NET WinForms, ITF-14 .NET, Data Matrix Excel, ITF-14 Excel, in your applications
- Easy to rotate linear Code 39 barcode images in 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees
- Printout Code 39 images compatible with ISO / IEC 16388 (2nd edition)
- Simple to display or hide text and adjust text margin
- Flexible option to add a checksum digit and display in text
- Support to print 2D barcode in ASP.NET as well, including UPC-A ASP.NET, C# QR Code, Word ITF-14
- Generate, print multiple Code 39 images in Excel for all scanners
KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel is an advanced barcode generator plugin software which can efficiently generate a single or multiple Code 39 barcode images in MS Excel spreadsheets within a few clicks.
Code 39 Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "Code 39" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a Code 39 barcode image occurs in Excel
Hide Code 39 Start & Stop Character (*) in Text
KA.Barcode for Excel will automatically add an asterisk as start and stop character for Code 128 data text. If you want to hide the asterisks, please tick "Show start stop (*)" to undo the default selection. Here is a demo for you.
Tick "Show start stop (*)" to undo selection in the "Linear Barcode" tab
Click "OK", then a Code 39 image with * in the text occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Display Code 39 Barcode Text
Generally, the specification requires data text to be displayed under the generated barcode images. However, if you want to hide the data, KA.Barcode Add-In can do that. All you need to do is just to undo the default selection of "Display barcode data".
Tick to undo "Display barcode data" in the "Linear barcode" tab
Click "OK", then a Code 39 without text occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Byte data: (ISO/IEC 8859-1) encoding characters at 8 bits per character; Kanji Characters; Numeric: digits 0 - 9. QR Code Generation in VB.NET. ....
Barcode images in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 ....
Change Code 39 Bar Alignment
When you have set a larger Code 39 image width, you can choose to align the bars in the left, center or right side of the image. Default is "center". Here's how you can change it.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and choose "Left" in "BarAlignment"
Click "OK", then a Code 39 with a left bar alignment occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Add a Check Digit and Display in the Text
Users can choose to add an optional checksum digit for a Code 39 barcode image, and you can decide whether to display the check digit in text or not. Here is a demo for you.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and select "Add checksum char"
Tick to select "Display checksum char"
Click "OK", then a Code 39 barcode with check digit occurs in Word