Barcode Generator in Excel: how to generate POSTNET, 2d barcode in Excel, no macro, vba, font, free download
- This barcode plugin for Excel is available for Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010
- POSTNET barcodes are created in accordance with the latest POSTNET specification
- All printers can print the POSTNET barcodes created in Excel documents successfully
- Create and insert POSTNET barcodes in Excel spreadsheets easily and quickly
- Add the check digit and quiet zones automatically in PLANET barcode creation
- The generated PLANET barcodes could be linked with the contents of cells dynamically
- This advanced plugin for Excel demands no barcode fonts and programming skills
- Be able to change selected Excel rows and columns into barcodes in an instant
- It is royalty free with the purchase of this professional POSTNET plugin for Excel
POSTNET, developed by the US Postal Service (USPS) to allow faster sorting and routing of mail, is also named as USPS POSTNET Barcode, USPS Postal Numeric Encoding Technique Barcode, Delivery Point Barcode (DPBC) and Postnet 3 of 5.
- Encodable Character Set: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Data Length: 5, 9, or 11 digits (excluding a check digit)
In RDLC Reports in VB.NET IDEs with Control Library. ....
POSTNET Barcode Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Make sure all Excel documents are closed on your computer
Download and unzip KA.Barcode for Excel trial evaluation package
Run the setup file. Then open a new Excel and click "Install"
After all the above steps, you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar
How Draw POSTNET Barcode in Excel
Open an Excel document and switch to "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar
Click "Insert Barcode" button to activate a panel called "KA.Barcode for Excel"
Select "Postnet" in the "SYMBOLOGY" and then Input valid data
Change the barcode property default values and then click "Insert"
Revise the properties of the inserted barcode image, and then click "Update"
How to Insert POSTNET Barcode List in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Insert Barcode" under the menu bar of the Excel document
A barcode setting panel shows up on the right after step 2
Select barcode type "Postnet" in the "SYMBOLOGY" and type valid data in a list of cells
Click "Insert" and the generation of a list of POSTNET images is finished
Number barcode return images in Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic ....
Feature into .NET projects using Visual Basic .NET programming . ....
Mature, reliable matrix QR Code barcode control dll used ....
Java Generator. QR Code, abbreviated from "Quick Response Code ....
3. Open Microsoft Visual Studio, choose "Add ....
How to Link POSTNET Barcode to Cell Content
Draw a POSTNET barcode in an Excel document and then activate "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with data and click "Update Barcode" button (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Successfully, the POSTNET barcode image is linked to the data in the cell
Several POSTNET barcodes can also be linked to cells and updated all together
Change the data in those cells and then click "Update" button
Now, all the linked POSTNET images are updated in accordance with the revised data in the cells
POSTNET Featured Settings in Excel
Rich parameters of POSTNET are provided in "KA.Barcode for Excel" panel to help users customize POSTNET barcodes, such as barcode size, rotation, font, etc. Specially, POSTNET has a parameter of "Short to Tall Bar Ratio" which is used to adjust the proportion of the short bar to the tall one, for each POSTNET barcode consists of a series of tall and short bars. Its valid value is from 0 to 1.0 inclusive.