Barcode generator for Excel: create barcode PLANET in MS Excel, no fonts, free download
- Entirely integrate in Microsoft Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 versions
- Inserted PLANET barcodes comply with the latest PLANET barcode specification
- Created PLANET barcodes in Excel spreadsheets are compatible with all printers
- User-friendly interface makes PLANET barcode generation easy and efficient
- PLANET barcode generation in Excel can be achieved within a few clicks
- This plugin permits to convert a whole row or column of data into barcodes
- The data of PLANET barcodes can be linked with cells contents dynamically
- PLANET barcode properties can be user-defined, such as barcode size, rotation, etc
- The check digit and quiet zones are added automatically by this mature plugin
- No barcode fonts and programming skills are required by this professional plugin
PLANET is a linear symbology which is used by the United States Postal Service to identify and track pieces of mail during delivery. It is also called USPS PLANET Barcode, USPS Confirm Service Barcode.
- Encodable Character Set: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Data Length: 12 or 14 digits (including a check digit)
Images in Visual Studio Class by using C#.NET programming ....
PLANET Barcode Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Close all Excel documents on your computer to prepare installation
Download "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" package and unzip it
Run the setup file "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In"
Open a new Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up window
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar
How to Draw a PLANET Barcode in Excel
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab to activate "Insert Barcode" under the menu bar of the Excel document
After step 2, a panel called "KA.Barcode for Excel" appears on the right
Select "Planet" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu and input valid data
Change the default values of properties and click "Insert" to add the required PLANET barcode
If necessary, customize the generated barcode image, and then click "Update"
How to Insert a PLANET Barcode List in Excel
Start an Excel document and switch to "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar
Under the menu bar of the document, click "Insert Barcode" button
After step 2, a panel called "KA.Barcode for Excel" shows up on the right
Select barcode type "Planet" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Input valid PLANET barcode data in a list of cells and select them all
Click "Insert" and a list of PLANET images are generated in the document
Applications in C#.NET &VB.NET Class IDEs. This walkthrough will show you how to generated barcodes for ASP.NET in Visual Studio by using free...
How to Create & Resize QR Code in VB.NET. Complete VB.NET source code to generate, print QR Code using Barcode Generator for .NET Control. ....
5. Change barcode symbology to "QRCode" and customize its properties in ....
Java class. The multiple created pictures are compatible with the latest QR Code barcode specification. It is allowed to specify QR code size,...
Firstly, please download KA.Barcode for .NET WinForms free evaluation and unzip. How to Drag & Drop QR Code Generator to Windows Forms. ....
How to Link PLANET Barcode to Cell Content
Draw a PLANET barcode in an Excel document and click "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with data and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel")
You can also link multiple PLANET barcodes to cells and update them at the same time
To realize the function in step 4, please ensure all the barcodes are linked to different cells
Then revise the data in those cells and click "Update" button in the setting panel
PLANET Featured Settings in Excel
As PLANET barcodes are comprised of a series of tall and short bars, a parameter of "Short to Tall Bar Ratio" is designed in this advanced add-in. This parameter of PLANET is used to customize the proportion of the short bar to the tall one and its valid value ranges from 0 to 1.0 inclusive.