Barcode generator for Excel with check digit enabled: how to generate barcode Interleaved 2 of 5 in Excel, no font, activex control, formula, free download
- Be used with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions freely
- Created barcodes comply with the latest Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode specification
- The Generated Interleaved 2 of 5 images can be printed with all printers
- Generate high quality Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes as easily as clicking a button
- Various barcode parameters are adjustable: bar width, image width, rotation, etc
- Four choices of barcode rotation are available: 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- The created barcode images can be linked with Excel cells contents dynamically
- A list of cells can be changed into Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes at the same time
- No programming skills and barcode fonts are needed when you use this plugin
Interleaved 2 of 5 Introduction
Interleaved 2 of 5 is an ISO/IEC specified numeric linear symbology which is able to efficiently encode numeric pairs. It is also named ANSI/AIM ITF 25, USS ITF 2/5, 2 of 5 Interleaved and 2/5 Interleaved, used primarily in the distribution and warehouse industry.
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Encodable Character Set: numeric digits 0-9
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Data Length: variable
Crystal Report for .NET (runtime). ....
Generated barcodes for ASP.NET in Visual Studio by using free C#.NET Barcode Library DLL ....
4. Add BarcodeControl to your Visual Studio Toolbox; 5. Find ....
Interleaved 2 of 5 Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Close all the Excel documents to prepare installation
Download "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" and unzip it
Double click "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" / "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In"
Open a new Excel document after installation
Now you can see "Add-Ins" tab is placed in the Excel menu bar
How to Insert an Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode in Excel
After installation, activate "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar
Click "Insert Barcode" under the menu bar and a barcode setting panel pops up on the right
Select "Interleaved2of5" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Input valid Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode data in the text box of "VALID DATA"
It is optional for users to adjust the properties of the barcode in the barcode setting panel
Click "Insert" and a required Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode is inserted successfully
How to Generate an Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode List in Excel
Open a new Excel document and switch to "Add-Ins" tab
Click "Insert Barcode" button under the Excel menu bar
A barcode setting panel shows up on the right after step 2
Type valid Interleave 2 of 5 barcode data in a list of cells and select them all
Select barcode type "Interleaved2of5" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert" and all the cells in the list are converted into a list of barcode images
And drop the barcode control to print QR Code barcodes in ASP.NET webforms & websites; Simply copy files into virtual directory to stream QR...
QR Code in .NET Application. How to generate & print QR Code images using free demo in ASP.NET, WinForms, C#, VB.NET class library. ....
How to Link an Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode to Cell Contents
Insert an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode and click "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with valid Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode data and click "Update Barcode"
Now the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode image is successfully linked to the data in the cell
Specially, multiple barcodes linked to cells can be updated all together
All these barcodes should be linked to different cells first
Input the data you want in these cells to replace the default ones
Select one of these barcodes and click "Update"
Now you can see that all the barcodes are updated on the document
Interleaved 2 of 5 Featured Settings in Excel
Specially, Interleaved 2 of 5 has a parameter of "Wide bar to Narrow Ratio" which is used to adjust the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one. Its valid value is from 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive. Users can adjust this parameter in the barcode setting panel easily.