Microsoft Office Excel barcode generator: create, make, print barcode Identcode with free guide, no font, activex package
- Be installed seamlessly into Microsoft Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 versions
- Barcodes are predefined and created according to the latest Identcode barcode specification
- All printers are available to print the generated high quality Identcode barcodes
- Generate and insert Identcode barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with just a few clicks
- Be able to turn a list of cells filled with data into Identcode barcode images at one time
- Support rich Identcode barcode settings to customize your created barcodes in Excel
- This advanced plugin for Excel adds the check digit and quiet zones automatically
- No barcode fonts and programming skills are needed in the operation of this plugin
Identcode is a linear barcode symbology, also named as Deutsche Post Identcode Barcode, German Postal 2 of 5 Identcode, Deutsche Post AG Identcode, Deutsche Frachtpost Identcode and Deutsche Post AG Identcode.
- Encodable Character Set: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Data Length: 12 digits in total (including a check digit)
Identcode Barcode Creation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Before installation, make sure all Excel documents are closed
Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" package in your computer
Run the setup file to install and then open a new Excel document
Click "Install" in the pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer"
After all the above steps, a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Excel menu bar
How to Draw an Identcode Barcode in Excel
Open an Excel document and go to "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar
Find and click tab "Insert Barcode". And a barcode setting panel appears on the right
Select "Identcode" in the "SYMBOLOGY", input valid data and click "Insert" button
Now, the creation of an Identcode barcode in Excel is finished successfully
Of course, users can click "Update" to implement revision of the inserted barcode image
How to Generate an Identcode Barcode List in Excel
Activate "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar of an Excel document
Click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel
Choose a list of cells and input valid Identcode barcode data
Select all those cells and choose "Identcode" barcode type in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert" and a list of Identcode images are created in the Excel document
How to Generate QR Code in VB.NET application. How to generate 2D QR Code barcode images in VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, and windows forms. ....
How to Link an Identcode Barcode to Cell Contents
Open a new Excel document and insert an Identcode barcode
Click "Link Barcode to Cell" and select a cell with data, and then click "Update Barcode"
Now the Identcode barcode image is linked to the data in the cell successfully
Multiple Identcode barcodes can also be linked to cells and updated at one time
Revise the contents in those cells and activate "Update" button
Now the revision of all the linked Identcode images is finished successfully
Identcode Featured Settings in Excel
"KA.Barcode for Excel" supports rich Identcode barcode settings in barcode setting panel. You can adjust parameters like barcode size, rotation, font, etc. The operation is very easy. Take bar width as an example. If you want to change the data of bar width into "3", just go to "Size Setting", and then input "3" in the box on the right of "Bar Width". Lastly, click "Update" button and the revision of the barcode is finished.
Specially, Identcode has a property of "Wide Bar to Narrow Ratio" whose valid value is a range of 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive. This property is designed for users to adjust the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one.