Excel EAN 128, GS1-128 barcode generator
Create, make GS1-128, EAN-128 barcode labels in Excel without using font, macro, vba.
How to generate, display, print GS1-128, EAN-128 barcode labels in Excel without using font. Free download.
- Compatible with GS1 specifications for EAN-128 barcode creation in Excel
- Create and insert EAN-128/GS1-128 barcode image in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Automatically add checksum digit and quiet zones for generated EAN-128 image
- Support EAN-128 barcode rotation, including 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
- Simple to use for high-quality EAN-128 output with no programming skills needed
- Provide royal-free and perpetual EAN-128 Excel Barcode Addin user license
EAN-128 Barcode Overview
GS1-128 is a self-checking and length-variable linear barcode, also named as EAN-128, UCC-128, UCC/EAN-128, GTIN-128. It encodes all ASCII characters, including 0-9, A-Z, a-z and special characters.
Download EAN-128 Barcode Addin for Excel
- Installation tutorial and order page
- End user license agreement
This evaluation version of EAN-128 Barcode Addin for Excel generate EAN-128 barcode image that only can be used for demo or testing purposes due to a random "KA Barcode" watermark.
How to Instal Barcode Plugin for Excel
- Ensure all Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets are closed.
- Download and unzip the KA.Barcode for Excel evaluation package.
- Run "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In".
- Open an Excel and click "Install" in the "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window.
How to Create EAN-128 Barcode in MS Excel
Many users have followed this step-by-step guide to successfully create EAN-128 barcode image in Microsoft Excel documents.
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet, and switch to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Insert Barcode" to activate the "KA.Barcode for Excel" barcode setting panel.
- Choose a cell, select "EAN128" barcode symbology, and type valid data.
- Change barcode property default values if necessary, and then click "Insert" button.
- After that, you can make adjustment for the inserted barcode images, and click "Update".
How to Add EAN-128 Barcode List in MS Excel
It is easy to insert EAN-128 barcode list in Microsoft Excel by following steps below.
- Move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel.
- Choose a list of cells with valid data, or select a list of cells and input encodable characters.
- Then choose "EAN128" barcode type in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu.
- Click "Insert", and all the selected cells are turned into EAN-128 barcodes immediately.
How to Link EAN-128 Barcode to Cell
How to link single EAN-128 barcode image or multiple barcode images to cell(s)? Find the answer below.
- Generate an EAN-128 or choose a created EAN-128 image and click "Link Barcode to Cell".
- Select a cell with data, and click "Update Barcode" (Undo it, click "Cancel").
- Now the EAN-128 image is linked to the cell, and multiple images can be linked to cells.
- After that, revise the contents of those linked cells, choose one linked images, and click "Update".
- Now all the linked EAN-128 images will be updated to the revised data in selected cells.
Free Trial DownloadHow to InstallCreate An EAN 128Create EAN 128 ListLink EAN 128 to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for Excel
EAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore