Barcode for Excel: create, print barcode Code 2 of 5 in Excel inventory program. Free download, no font install.
- Totally integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Excel 2010
- Completely comply with the latest Code 2 of 5 barcode specification
- The generated Code 2 of 5 barcodes are compatible with all printers
- Insert a single Code 2 of 5 barcode or a barcode list into Excel easily and quickly
- This barcode plugin is designed to allow users to set barcode properties freely
- Need no barcode fonts and programming skills in this professional plugin
- The created barcode images can be linked to cells contents dynamically
- Automatically add the quiet zones and the checksum digit when required
- It is used royalty-free with the purchase of this professional barcode plugin
Code 2 of 5 Introduction
Code 2 of 5 is a low-density numeric symbology, also named as two-out-of-five code, 2 of 5 Industrial, 2/5 Industrial, 2 of 5 Standard, Standard 2 of 5, 2/5 Standard, Code 2/5 and 2 of 5 Barcode. It is used widely in the photofinishing, warehouse sorting industries and sequentially numbering airline tickets.
- Code 2 of 5 Encodable Character Set: numeric digits 0-9 and start/stop characters
- Code 2 of 5 Barcode Data Length: variable
Code 2 of 5 Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" evaluation package
Please close all Excel documents before installation
Double click the setup file to run, and open a new Excel document
Click "Install" in the pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer"
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar
How to Insert Code 2 of 5 Barcode in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel
Choose "Code2of5" in "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu and input valid data
Click "Insert" in the "KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel
Now, a Code 2 of 5 barcode image is created successfully
Users also can click "Update" to customize the inserted barcode image
How to Generate Code 2 of 5 Barcode List in Excel
Open a new Excel document, switch to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode"
After that, a barcode setting panel named "KA.Barcode for Excel" appears on the right
Input valid Code 2 of 5 barcode data in a list of cells and select them all
Select barcode type "Code2of5" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert" and all the cells in the list are converted into a list of Code 2 of 5 barcode images
A powerful and flexible .NET control library dll which ....
Royalty-free, perpetual license with C# source code option. As ....
How to Link Code 2 of 5 Barcode to Cell Content
Start an Excel document on your computer and draw a Code 2 of 5 barcode
Click "Link Barcode to Cell", select a cell with data and click "Update barcode" (Undo it, click "Cancel")
Now the Code 2 of 5 barcode is linked to the data in the cell successfully
Users can also link several Code 2 of 5 barcodes to cells and update them at one time
Link multiple barcode images to cells and then change the data in those cells
Click "Update". Now all the linked Code 2 of 5 are updated with the revised data in those cells
Code 2 of 5 Featured Settings in Excel
In this plugin, the "KA.Barcode for Excel" panel is designed for users to adjust parameters of Code 2 of 5 barcodes freely. You can modify parameters like barcode size, resolution, etc. Besides, "Wide Bar to Narrow Ratio" is designed for Code 2 of 5, which is used to adjust the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one. Its valid value is from 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive.