Word Barcode Generator Add-in
How to create, write barcode image in Microsoft Word document. No font, free download
How to generate, write 1d & 2d barcode image labels in MS Word 2019/2016 with Free Barcode Plugin Trial
- High-quality barcode add-in compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 & 2010
- Compatible with corresponding barcode generation specifications, like GS1, ISO/IEC
- Easy to generate printable linear & 2D barcodes in Microsoft Word documents
- Accurately create alphanumeric barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents
- Easy to customize barcode settings, like size, color, rotation, text, length, etc
- User-defined barcode addin with check digit added automatically for required barcodes
- Able to purchase the perpetual and flexible royal-free user licenses
Download Free Trial Version of KA.Barcode Add-In for Word
Customers are able to use this trial version for free and they can use it perpetually.
This KA.Barcode for Word free trial version cannot be used for commercial purposes as a "KA Barcode" watermark will appear on created 1D & 2D barcode images. If you want to apply to businesses, you need to purchase our correct license.
How to Install KA.Barcode for Word Add-In
- Download and unzip KA.Barcode for Word trial package.
- Make sure that all your Word documents are closed before installation.
- Click "KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Now you can insert barcode images in your word document.
If the KeepAutomation Add-In Control does not exist in Word Menu bar directly after installation, you need to adjust some more settings in Word. Please follow the tutorial below:
- For Microsoft Word 2007, move to "Office" button; for Word 2010, move to "File" tab.
- Then choose Word Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> Add-ins.
- Undo "Disable all Application Add-ins (may impair functionality)", and click "OK".
- Click "Add-Ins", select "COM Add-ins" in "Manage" and click "Go".
- Select "KA.Barcode for Word 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Word 2010 Add-In".
- Click "OK", and the KA.Barcoe for Word Add-In is added in the Word menu bar.
How to Generate A Barcode on MS Word
- Open a new Word Document, turn to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode".
- Choose target barcode symbology and enter valid data.
- Change default property values and click "Insert" button.
- Immediately, the barcode image is created in the document.
- You also can customize the generated barcode image, then click "Update".
How to Generate Barcode in Word for Mailing
- Activate barcode setting panel to create a required barcode image.
- Move to "Mailings" tab, and click "Select Recipients".
- Choose "Type New List...", "Use Existing List..." or "Select from Outlook Contacts...".
- Then click "Finish & Merge" to choose demanded options.
Note: Choose "Edit Individual Documents..." to add and change the content of the individual document. "Print Documents..." may allow you to print your main document. In addition, you may delivery the information to others by selecting "Send E-mail Messages...".
How to Generate Barcode Labels for Word
- Go to "Mailings" tab. Then choose "Start Mail Merge", and select "Labels..."
- Turn to "Select Recipients" to select or create a recipient list.
- Choose label format in the pop-up "Label Options" window and click "OK".
- Move the cursor to the first label. Click "Insert" to produce the barcode image.
- Then click "Update Labels" in the "Write & Insert Fields".
- Turn to the "Finish & Merge". Then, choose different options according to practical needs.
Download Free TrialHow to InstallGenerate Single BarcodeGenerate Mail BarcodeGenerate Barcode Label|
How To StartData Matrix for WordPDF417 for WordQR Code for WordmoreCodabar for WordCode 39 for WordCode 128 for WordEAN-8 for WordEAN-13 for WordEAN 128 for WordIntelligent Mail for WordInterleaved 2 of 5 for WordISBN for WordITF-14 for WordRM4SCC for WordUPC-A for WordUPC-E for Wordmore