Use Barcode Generator for Excel Add-in
How to create, print barcode label in Microsoft Excel without font install. Supports Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
How to generate, display, print linear, 2d barcode labels in Microsoft Excel document without using font. Free download.
- Mature and reliable barcode addin to insert barcodes in MS Excel
- Completely compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Consistent with latest barcode specifications including GS1, ISO/IEC
- Simple to integrate into Microsoft Excel documents with just a few clicks
- Easy to use Excel barcode generator plugin to create barcodes without programming skills
- Able to adjust various barcode size settings, like module width, bar height, bar width, etc
- Support setting barcode image rotation in 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
Download KA.Barcode for Excel for Free
You are able to use this costless Excel barcode generator evaluation/trial version continuously.
This barcode generator for Excel evaluation/trial version can only be used for demo or testing purposes for the reason that a "KA Barcode" watermark exists on generated barcode images.
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel Add-In
- Download KA.Barcode for Excel trial package and unzip it.
- Close all your Excel documents before installation.
- Click "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe" to install.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Now you will see "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar.
If the KeepAutomation Add-In Control does not appear in Excel Menu bar immediately after installation, you need to adjust some more settings
in Excel. Please follow the steps below:
- For Microsoft Excel 2007, move to "Office" button; for excel 2010, move to "File" tab.
- Then choose Excel Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> Add-ins.
- Undo "Disable all Application Add-ins (may impair functionality)", and click "OK".
- Click "Add-Ins", select "COM Add-ins" in "Manage" and click "Go".
- Select "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In".
- Click "OK", the KA.Barcode for Excel Add-In is added in the Excel menu bar.
How to Generate A Barcode For Excel
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet, move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode".
- Choose a cell for barcode generation, select barcode symbology and input valid data.
- Revise default property value in the setting panel, then click "Insert" button.
- Now, the required barcode image is generated in the cell.
- Of course you can make adjustments for the created barcode image, then click "Update".
How to Generate A Barcode List in Excel
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in Excel, click "Insert Barcode" to activate barcode setting panel.
- Select a list of cells for barcodes generation, choose barcode symbology, and enter data.
- Or choose a list of cells with required data, and select barcode symbology.
- Then click "Insert", all the selected cells are converted into corresponding barcode images.
How to Link Barcodes to Cell Contents in Excel
- Activate the barcode setting panel to add a required barcode in Excel.
- Select this barcode image and click "Link Barcode to Cell".
- Choose a cell with data, and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel").
Besides, you are allowed to link multiple barcode images to cells in Excel spreadsheet.
- Generate multiple barcode images in a excel spreadsheet.
- Link those barcode images to corresponding cells by the same method.
- After that, revise data in each linked cell and click "Update".
- All barcode images will be updated with the change of cell contents.
Download Free TrialHow to InstallGenerate Single BarcodeGenerate Barcode ListLink Barcode to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore