C# Code 128 Generator library: generate, print barcode code 128 label with auto checksum algorithm
- Print, generate Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C in .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
- Draw, print Code 128 in ASP.NET web applications, WinForms, Crystal Reports, C#.NET class
- Insert linear and GS1 barcodes , such as ITF-14 .NET WinForms, ASP.NET EAN-8, UPC-A .NET, ASP.NET EAN-13, in your applications
- Compatible with latest ISO/IEC 15417 Code 128 bar code symbology specification for valid image output
- Create, draw Code 128 images in Png, Jpg, Gif, Tiff, Bmp formats and save to image files
- Checksum digit automatically calculated and added for Code 128 according to specification requirements
- Support encoding, creating Code 128 bar codes in Pixel, Cm or Inch as unit of measure
- Powerful barcode component barcode ASP.NET, barcode .NET, Java barcode developed for easy barcode creation
- Support adjusting Code 128 X dimension, i.e. Code 128 module width in C#.NET
Code 128 is also named as ANSI/AIM 128, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 128, USS Code 128. This page offers complete C# source code for Code 128 barcode generation in C# and size setting through various barcode parameters.
Barcode code 128 symbol structure
Code 128 barcode symbols will include:
- a leading quiet zone,
- a Start character,
- one or more characters representing Code 128 data and special characters,
- a symbol check character, (checksum digit)
- a Stop character,
- a trailing quiet zone.
The image below illustrates a Code 128 symbol with encoding the text "AIM".
The image below illustrates Start character A.
The image below illustrates the encodation of the symbol character value 35, which represents data character
'C' in Code Sets A or B or the two digits '35' in Code Set C.
The image below illustrates the Stop character.
NOTE: The Stop character comprises 13 modules in four bars and three spaces. Every other character is 11 modules wide.
How to Generate, Resize Code 128 Images in C# Class
Copy the following C#.NET Code onto your project to create a Code 128 barcode image
BarCode code128= new BarCode();
code128.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.Code128C;
code128.CodeToEncode = "0128";
Code 128 Barcode Unit
By default, all parameters are measured in Pixel for KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite. Other supported units of measure include Cm and Inch. Adjust this property through the following C#.NET setting.
code128.BarcodeUnit = BarcodeUnit.Cm;
References. There are many methods of barcode generation in C#.NET: within barcode setting panel, using C#, VB.NET Class, etc. It ....
QR Code barcoding feature into .NET projects using Visual Basic ....
Code 128 X Dimension (Bar Width)
The property X dimension stands for the width of a Code 39 module bar, which is actually the width of the narrowest bar. This float value is 1 pixel by default. You can change it with the C#.NET demo code below.
Code 128 Y Dimension (Bar Height)
The property Y dimension is the bar height of a Code 128 image, with the default value being 50 pixels. Please follow the C#. NET sample code below to adjust this parameter.
Code 128 Barcode Width and Barcode Height
KeepAutomation C# Code 128 generator also allows you to adjust the image width as well as barcode height. Though default value for the two is 0, KA.Barcode will automatically print valid Code 128 image in C#.NET. If you want to customize these two parameters, please copy the sample code below.
code128.BarCodeWidth = 300;
code128.BarCodeHeight = 70;
Please note that once you have input encoding data and set X dimension, you can actually calculate a minimum Code 128 image width according to the encoding pattern specified in the Code 128 ISO/IEC standard. If the barcode width you set is less than the minimum value, KA.Barcode will print a valid Code 128 with the minimum width for image readability.
In this case, you can either assign a greater value to Code 128 or reduce data or X value so the image width goes along with your setting barcode width.