- Perfectly work within .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/4.0
- Make and create UPC-A bar codes in VB.NET class, VB.NET Web, VB.NET Windows applications
- Dynamic barcode components, such as barcode .NET & Word barcode, are provided
- Simple to generate UPC-A in stream object, in graphics object, and image formats
- Create, make multiple UPC-A linear barcodes with supplement of two-digit or five-digit
- Rotate and align symbol in the image to define symbol placement properly
- Print, make UPC-A and save as gif, jpeg, png, tiff, and bitmap files with various image settings
- Embedding dynamic linear & 2D barcodes, such as ASP.NET EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 .NET, Intelligent Mail .NET, PDF417 .NET, in your applications
- Accurate UPC-A barcode picture generation compatible with GS1 standard
- Provide complete unencrypted source code with purchase
UPC-A barcode maker, a best quality barcoding control library SDK API, is one function of KA.Barcode for .NET Suite, allowing users easily add advanced UPC-A barcode generating & printing features into your Visual Basic.NET projects. In addition, Our UPC-A barcode library is comprehensive enough to support UPC-A barcode size, image, and data setting in .NET project using VB.NET class:
How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. ....
UPC-A Image Setting in VB.NET Class Library
Integrate UPC-A Barcode Maker Control for .NET into Projects
Copy KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll to your VB.NET project folder
Open Microsoft Visual Studio, choose "Add Reference" in "Project"
Browse KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll
Now you will see "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows" under your references
Copy those following VB.NET barcode generating program onto you forms:
Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
barcode.Symbology= KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology. UPCA
barcode.CodeToEncode = "12345678901"
Add Supplementary Barcode Image for UPC-A Barcode
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite supports to add supplementary barcode image EAN-2 or EAN-5 for UPC-A barcodes. Users may add EAN-2 or EAN-5 barcodes with "Symbology" and "SupplementData" properties.
barcode.SupplementCode = "13"
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using C#. ....
With this barcode componet dll SDK, developers can easily generate multiple QR Code images in ....
Code written in Visual Basic.NET, easy ....
Copy the C#, VB.NET barcoding syntax below to string QR Code images into ASP.NET projects: C# Sample Code; VB.NET Sample Code. using...
Colorize UPC-A Barcode Background & Foreground
For some purpose, users need colorful barcodes. With KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite, you can easily change UPC-A barcode background and foreground color to suit their needs with "BackColor" & "ForeColor" properties; and the default values are "White" and "Black" respectively.
barcode.BackColor = Color.White
barcode.ForeColor = Color.Blue
Change UPC-A Barcode Image Resolution
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite is used to display high quality barcode images in VB.NET Web Applications. The default resolution of UPC-A generated by KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite is 72 DPI. DPI is short for Dots per Inch.
Output UPC-A Barcode into Other VB.NET Graphics
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite supports to draw and output UPC-A Barcode into VB.NET Stream object, Graphics object, ByteArray and Bitmap.