- Programmatically create, print Code 39 1D bar codes in Visual Basic .NET
- Powerful barcode component Word barcode, Java barcode, .NET barcode developed for easy barcode creation
- Simply integrate Code 39 creation features into VB.NET project in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2010
- Barcoding, generating 1D Code 39 in ASP.NET web pages, Windows applications and Crystal Reports
- Provide flexible options to change Code 39 bar alignment, image resolution and color
- Provide complete user manuals for customizing Code 39 images in ASP.NET
- Other barcode solutions provided - barcode .NET WinForms, barcode .NET, barcode Java, etc.
- Code 39 barcode generation for all printers with checksum digit automatically calculated and added
- Compatible with Code 39 ISO / IEC 16388 barcode symbology specification for scannable image output
- Draw Code 39 graphics and save locally in Png, Gif, Jpeg/Jpg, Bmp/Bitmap image formats
Code 39, also named 3 of 9 Code, USD-3, Alpha39, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code39, is a self-checking linear bar code which encodes alphanumeric data. Code 39 is widely used in non-retail industries.
Barcode for RDLC .NET. How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. Encoding, Adjusting, &Printing Barcodes in RDLC Reports in C#.NET IDEs...
Method 2: Build Click Event in Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
Report Definition Language scenarios such as SQL Report Server projects and ....
Code 39 barcode maker for NET is simple to be installed into your VB.NET projects, which can efficiently generate, create Code 39, as well as other linear, bidimensional barcode symbologies in ASP.NET, WinForms, Crystal Reports, VB.NET class library. The generated Code 39 barcodes may be encoded into multiple image formats, including GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, and TIFF. Below is some VB sample codings for Code 39 barcode size and data character settings:
Code 39 Image Setting in KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite
How to Install KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite
Copy KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll to your VB.NET project folder
Open Microsoft Visual Studio; choose "Add Reference" in "Project"
Browse KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll
Now you will see "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows" under your references
Copy the following VB.NET barcode program onto you forms to make a 3 of 9 barcode:
Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code 39"
Colorize Code 39 Barcode Background & Foreground
For some purpose, users need colorful barcodes. With KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite, you can easily change Code 39 barcode background and foreground color to suit their needs with "BackColor" & "ForeColor" properties; and the default values are "White" and "Black" respectively.
barcode.BackColor = Color.White
barcode.ForeColor = Color.Blue
Support to print 2D barcode in ASP.NET as well, including VB.NET QR Code, Codabar VB.NET, .NET WinForms PDF417; ....
With the user-friendly interface, users can adjust various dimensions of the generated QR Code image through VB.NET programming. ....
Change Code 39 Barcode Image Resolution
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite is used to display high quality barcode images in VB.NET Web Applications. The default resolution of Code 39 generated by KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite is 72 DPI. DPI is short for Dots per Inch.
Adjust Code 39 Barcode Image format
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite supports most major image format, like GIF, TIFF, JPEG/JPG, BMP, PNG, to save Code 39 barcode image in your ASP.NET applications. User may change image format within "ImageFormat". The default is "Gif".
barcode.ImageForamt = ImageFormat.Gif
Customize Code 39 Barcode Image Orientation
Users can also change the generated Code 39 barcode image position, for KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite allows rotating generated Code 39 images in 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees. To enable this functionality, simply follow the VB.NET sample code below:
barcode.Orientation = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Orientation.Degree0