- Full integration into Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
- Dynamically create, add Code 39 into ASP.NET websites, paint in Windows forms, and insert in Crystal Reports
- Provide detailed Word barcode sample, ASP.NET barcode sample & Excel barcode creation guides for users
- Simply integrating Code 39 creation & barcoding features in VB.NET class & console applications
- Compatible with Code 39 barcode specification - ISO / IEC 16388 (2nd edition 2007-05-15)
- Complete user manual with VB.NET sample code for encoding Code 39 valid character sets
- Advanced algorithm to automatically computate and add check digit for Code 39 barcode images
- Implementing dynamic barcodes, like VB.NET Data Matrix, ASP.NET EAN-8, .NET WinForms Data Matrix, Excel Data Matrix in your projects
- Provide complete unencrypted source code for 1D Code 39 generating & printing in Visual Basic .NET
Code 39 generation in VB.NET is a barcoding function of KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite, which allow users to create, encode alphanumeric data in 1D Code 39, and output high-quality barcode images in .NET projects. Meanwhile, users may also easily accomplish other Code 39 barcode generation and settings in VB.NET project. More VB examples are as below.
Code 39 Information
Code 39 (a.k.a USD-3, USS Code 39, Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9) is the first alphanumeric linear barcode used word-wide. It is also adopted by some organization as the standard barcode.
Code 39 for VB.NET encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uppercase letters (A - Z)
- - (Dash), $ (Dollar), % (Percentage), (Space), . (Point), / (Slash), + (Plus)
Code 39 Extension for VB.NET encodes:
Code 39 Data Encoding in KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite
KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite Installation Procedure
Copy "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" or "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to your project folder
Add the above two barcode components DLL(s) to your VB.NET project reference
Copy those following VB.NET Code 39 barcode printing syntax onto you forms to produce an image:
Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code 39"
Code 39 is a variable-length barcode symbology. That means users may generate Code 39 barcodes at any length you want. Meanwhile, users may generate Code 39 Extension barcodes at a various length as well.
With the user-friendly interface, users can adjust various dimensions of the generated QR Code image through VB.NET programming. ....
Streaming high-quality QR Codes and save locally in Png ....
Easy-to-use QR Code Generator Control for VB.NET programs, VB.NET Web & Windows projects; 100% managed code written in Visual Basic.NET, easy...
VB Demo to Encode Code 39 with Numeric Data Only
Code 39 barcode generator for VB.NET encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
barcode.CodeToEncode = "39"
VB Sample to Encode Code 39 with Alphanumeric Data Only
Code 39 barcode generator for VB.NET allows users to encode:
- Arabic numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uppercase letters: A-Z
- Special characters: - , $, %, Space, ., /, +
barcode.CodeToEncode = "CODE-39"
VB Example Codings to Encode Code 39 Extension Barcode
Code 39 barcode generator for VB.NET also supports to create Code 39 Extension barcodes, which encodes all standard ASCII characters (0-127). Replace VB.NET sample code with following one:
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code-39 Extension"