.NET Barcode Generator for RDLC is a robust class library which helps report users to insert barcode images into local reports RDLC running on the client-side. This barcode project could be accomplished easily using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
.NET Technology Support
With this KA.Barcode for RDLC .NET, users are able to create and print barcode symbology into Report Definition Language Client-Side/RDLC. Once installed, this barcode control could be used as a DLL and stays embedded on the report.
- Entirely developed in C#.NET 2.0
- Save and print barcodes in image files & the memory for RDLC reports
- Compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later versions
- Support languages like C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- Lightweight assemblies available in Visual Studio
Solution Projects Support
Keepautomatiocn.com offers complete solution for rendering high quality barcode images into .NET development environment. RDLC could be created combined with the Windows Forms or web service applications.
- Windows Forms Application (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Site(design-time and runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
This .NET Barcode Generation DLL is pre-configured and special barcode knowledge and skills are not required. Complete guideline and C# & VB codes are available for automate barcode generation in RDLC.
- Create linear barcode symbologies include Code 11, Code 93, Codabar etc.
- Support matrix barcodes include QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
- Generate Intelligent Mail, Planet, Postnet, Identcode widely used in post industry
- Save & print EAN/UPC barcodes defined in general GS1 barcode standard
- Stream ISO/IEC compliant barcodes like Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 etc.
.NET programmers are able to create RDLC based on the input and customizes the barcode images before printing the reports. It is also easy to utilize dynamic data connections to build customized reports.
- Apply tilde character to encode special characters for Code 39 and Code 128
- Set character font, color, margin etc. of human-readable interpretation
- Support supplementary barcode of EAN/UPC like 2 or 5 digits add-on
- Auto data modes available for QR Code, PDF 417 and Data Matrix
- Set top, bottom, left and right margins easily
It is possible to maintain high quality linear and 2D barcode images on the exported files such as PDF and html without any latency. Barcode images could be displayed as image files as well as in the memory for RDLC reports.
- Generate and print barcode images in GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG/JPG & TIFF
- Bar alignment option includes left, right and center
- Rotate barcode images in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Set foreground and background colors by setting graphic configuration
- Easy to modify X-dimension and Y-dimension of created barcode