How to Create UPC-A Barcode for MS Word 2016/2013/2010
Linear UPC-A Barcode Creation Tutorial in Microsoft Office Word 2007 & 2010
- Reliable linear UPC-A barcode generating addin used world-wide
- Accurate UPC-A barcode generation according to GS1 standard
- Print & draw UPC-A barcodes directly in Microsoft Office Word 2016/2013/2010/2007
- Support adding supplement 2 & 5 digits for UPC-A barcodes in MS Word
- Easy to customize UPC-A barcode with user-friendly interface
- Automatically calculate and add checksum digit for UPC-A barcode
Introduce UPC-A Barcode Features
UPC, short for Unites Product Code, is generally used in USA and Canada. It is also a well-known barcode in the word for its wide use in many fields. UPC is a linear barcode with a fixed-length. There are 5 types of UPC barcode and UPC-A is used for representing common goods.
Download UPC-A Word Barcode Plugin
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial
- Order page
Note: This evaluation package of UPC-A Barcode Plugin for Word can not be used for commercial applications due to the reason that a "KA Barcode" will exist on generated UPC-A barcode image randomly.
Install UPC-A Word Barcode Addin
- Ensure all Word documents are closed.
- Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Word Trial".
- Run "KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Word document and a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Word menu bar.
Generate A UPC-A Barcode in Word
- Click "Add-Ins" -> "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel.
- Select "UPCA" in "SYMBOLOGY" and type data in "VALID DATA".
- You can choose to adjust the parameters of the UPC-A barcode in the barcode setting panel.
- Now click "Insert" button and an UPC-A barcode is added successfully.
- The created UPC-A barcodes can also be updated by clicking "Update".
Insert UPC-A Barcodes in Serial Letters
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in a new Word document.
- Click "Insert Barcode" and a barcode setting panel pops up.
- Go to "Mailings" tab and activate "Select Recipients".
- Click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" or "Select from Outlook Contacts".
- Create an UPC-A barcode in the Word document.
- Click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
Generate UPC-A Barcode Labels in Word
- Activate the barcode setting panel in a new Word document.
- Go to "Mailings" tab in the menu bar of the document.
- Click "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels" and choose the label size in the pull-down menu.
- Click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List".
- Add a UPC-A barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Update Labels".
- Now the same barcode will be created in the rest part of the document.
- Click "Finish & Merge" button to select other services.