How to Create EAN-128 Barcode for MS Word
Easy to Create Standard EAN-128 Barcode Image in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Advanced and reliable linear GS1-128/EAN-128 plugin available for MS Word
- Create readable GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode image according to GS1 standard
- Simply integrate GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode barcode plugin in Microsoft Word
- Generate GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode image in Word 2007/2010 on Microsoft Windows
- Support to insert high-quality GS1-128/EAN-128 barcodes in mailing
- Provide user-defined interface for customizing GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode in Word
EAN-128 Barcode Symbology Introduction
GS1-128/EAN-128 (a.k.a. EAN-128, UCC-128, USS-128, UCC.EAN-128 and GTIN-128) is developed to provide a worldwide format and standard for exchanging common data between companies. It is a variable-length linear barcode with high density.
Word EAN-128 Barcode Addin Download
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial and order page
EAN-128 Word Barcode Addin Evaluation is available for users to generate EAN-128 barcode image in Word documents. But this evaluation version can only be used for demo or testing purposes for a "KA Barcode" watermark may be included in the generated EAN-128 barcode image.
How to Install EAN-128 Word Barcode Addin
- Download "KA.Barcode for Word Trial" and unzip it.
- Close all your Word documents on your computer.
- Double click the setup file ("KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe") to install.
- Open a new Word document after step 3 and click "Install".
- "Add-Ins" tab is placed in the Word menu bar.
How to Add An EAN-128 Barcode in Word
Users can refer to the following steps to generate a professional EAN-128 barcode image in Microsoft Office Word.
- Start with a new Word document and go to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel on the right.
- In "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu, select "EAN128".
- Type valid EAN-128 barcode data in "VALID DATA".
- Modify the EAN-128 barcode properties, like barcode width, font, etc.
- Click "Insert" and an EAN-128 barcode is created on the document.
- The created barcodes can also be updated by clicking "Update".
How to Create EAN-128 Barcodes in Serial Letters
For creating EAN-128 barcodes in serial letters in Word documentation, view steps provided below.
- Move to "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of a new Word document.
- Click "Insert Barcode" and a barcode setting panel appears.
- Go to "Mailings" -> "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels".
- Choose the label size in the pull-down menu.
- Click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List".
- Create an EAN-128 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Update Labels".
- Now you can see the remaining part of the document are full of the same barcodes.
- Finally, click "Finish & Merge" button to select other services.
How to Generate EAN-128 Barcode Labels in Word
This tutorial will tells you how to generate EAN-128 barcode labels in Word.
- Open a new Word document on your document.
- Click "Add-Ins" -> "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel.
- Switch to "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" or "Select from Outlook Contacts".
- Generate an EAN-128 barcode in the Word document.
- Finally, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the documents.