How to Create Data Matrix Barcode for Word 2016
How to Generate & Create 2D Data Matrix Barcode in Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007
- Advanced and easy-to-use Data Matrix barcode addin for Microsoft Word
- Accurate Data Matrix barcode generation in accordance with ISO/IEC 16022
- Also compatible with GS1 standard for creating Data Matrix ECC200
- Create 2d barcode Data Matrix in Microsoft Word 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Easy to adjust Data Matrix barcode settings with user-friendly interface
- No need for barcode fonts and barcode programming skills
- Provide royalty-free and permanent User License for Word Barcode Addin
Data Matrix Overview
Data Matrix (a.k.a. Data Matrix ECC200) is a two-dimensional barcode developed by International Data Matrix in 1989. It is a square or rectangular pattern constructed of several white and black modules. A Data Matrix is able to encode up to 2335 alphanumeric data.
Download Data Matrix Barcode Addin for Word
- End user license agreement, installation tutorial and order page
This free Data Matrix Barcode Addin for Word Evaluation can be used continuously only for demo or testing purposes because Data Matrix barcode image created with this evaluation version may include a "KA Barcode" watermark.
How to Install Data Matrix Barcode Addin for Word
- Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Word Trial".
- Close all Word documents on your computer.
- Double click "KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Word document and a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Word menu bar.
How to Create A Data Matrix Barcode in Word
To create a Data Matrix in Microsoft Word, just follow steps below.
- Start with a new Word document and go to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel.
- Select "DataMatrix" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu.
- Input encodable data in the text box of "VALID DATA"
- Users can choose to modify the default values of the Data Matrix barcode properties now.
- Click "Insert" and a Data Matrix barcode is generated on the document.
- The generated barcodes can be easily updated by clicking "Update".
How to Insert Data Matrix Barcodes in Serial Letters
It is simple to insert Data Matrix barcodes in serial letters with a step-by-step guide offered below.
- Click "Insert Barcode" under "Add-Ins" in a new Word document.
- A barcode setting panel appears on the right.
- Switch to "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" or "Select from Outlook Contacts".
- Generate the required Data Matrix barcode in the document.
- Now click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the documents.
How to Generate Data Matrix Barcode Labels in Word
Here are detailed steps for generating Data Matrix barcode labels in Microsoft Word documentation.
- Start with a new Word document and activate the barcode setting panel.
- Turn to "Mailings" tab and click "Start Mail Merge".
- Click "Labels" to choose the labels size in the pull-down menu.
- Click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List".
- Add a Data Matrix barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Update Labels".
- Now you can see the rest of the document are filled with the same barcodes.
- Click "Finish & Merge" button to select other services.