How to Create Code 128 Barcode for Word 2019/2016
Linear Code 128 Barcode Generation Tutorial in Microsoft Word Documentation
- Flexible linear Code 128 generating addin for Word used widely
- Code 128 Barcode Addin to be used in Microsoft Word 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007
- Easy to integrate Code 128 creation functionality in Microsoft Word
- Require no barcode fonts and programming skills for Code 128 generation
- Automatically print Code 128 barcode in accordance with ISO/IEC specifications
- Offer flexible and royalty-free User Licenses for Code 128 Word Barcode Addin
Summarize Code 128 Barcode Features
Code 128 (a.k.a. ANSI/AIM 128 & ANSI/AIM Code 128) is a linear barcode symbology with excellent density and high reliability promoted in 1981. Code 128 is generally used in shipping and packaging industries. Besides, the Code 128 barcode standard is maintained by AIM.
Download Code 128 Word Barcode Plugin
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial
- Order page
A "KA Barcode" watermark may be contained in Code 128 barcode image generated with this evaluation of Code 128 Word Barcode Plugin. Therefore, this evaluation can only allowed for testing purposes.
Install Code 128 Word Barcode Addin
You will install Code 128 Word Barcode Addin successfully with this user guide
- Make sure all MS Office Word documents are closed.
- Download "KA.Barcode for Word Trial" and unzip it.
- Run "KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Word document on your computer.
- A tab called "Add-Ins" is successfully placed in the Word menu bar.
Generate A Code 128 Barcode in Word
- Switch to the "Add-Ins" tab, and click the "Insert Barcode".
- Select "Code128Auto" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu from barcode setting panel.
- Type valid data in the text box of "VALID DATA".
- You can choose to adjust the properties of the barcode in the barcode setting panel.
- Click "Insert" to produce the Code 128 image at the cursor position.
- Users can revise the parameters of the created Code 128 barcodes and click "Update" to finish the revision.
Add Code 128 Barcodes in Serial Letters
- Go to "Mailings" tab in a new Word document.
- Click "Select Recipients" -> "Use Existing List" or "Type New List".
- Draw a Code 128 barcode in the Word document.
- (Optional) Modify the properties of the barcode, like rotation, font, size, etc.
- Click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the documents.
Create Code 128 Barcode Labels in Word
- Click "Add-Ins" -> "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel in a Word document.
- Go to "Mailings" tab and click "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels" to select the label size.
- Click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List".
- Insert a Code 128 barcode in the first cell of the document now.
- Click "Update Labels" and the remaining part of the document will be filled with the same barcodes.
- Now click "Finish & Merge" button under "Mailings".