Barcode for Windows Phone 8
Barcode Generator DLL for Windows Mobile Devices
- Create linear and 2D barcode generator for Windows Mobile devices
- Integrate dynamic barcode generation features into Windows Mobile, PocketPC and Windows CE.NET Applications.
- Compatible with generating barcodes in Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8
- Generates graphic bitmap barcode images in memory without the use of fonts
- Use this Windows Mobile barcode generator as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- The Windows Mobile Barcode DLL is entirely created in C# with 100% managed code
Overview of Windows Mobile Barcode DLL
This Barcode DLL is designed for developers to add barcode generation functionality to Windows Mobile devices. It is really easy to integrate the dynamic barcodes into Microsoft Windows Mobile, Pocket PC or Windows CE.NET applications. This Mobile Barcode PocketPC DLL support the creation of popular barcode symbologies, including Code 39, Code 128, GS1 barcode, EAN/UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, USPS Intelligent Mail, Aztec, QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix and more.
Related Mobile Barcode Components and Tutorial Links
The following are links of barcode generator class library and tutorials that add barcode generation functionality to applications running on mobile devices, including Android, Windows Phone, and iOS. These barcode components support most popular barcode symbologies, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN/UPC, and QR Code etc.
Feature of Pocket PC DLL & Compact Framework Controls
- This Barcode Pocket PC DLL is built in C# with 100% managed code for the Compact Framework.
- Full functionality of each barcode control is implemented in a single and small barcode file that can be easily distributed within other applications
- This compact framework barcode controls can be used as a DLL and need not be loaded on a form.
- Flexible control size option support allows the adjustment of the barcode control canvas to fit the barcode that will be generated at design or runtime.
- This Mobile Barcode PocketPC DLL support the generation of barcodes with a dynamic size in X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and margins etc.
- The Barcode DLL provides various barcode property options to configure the barcode graphics such as the foreground and background colors, and font styles of the human displayed characters
- Automatic checksum support for linear barcode symbologies that require a check digit or check digits.
- The Barcode Pocket PC Control & DLL provides an option to display the data characters that are encoded into the barcode symbol for human readable. It is also able to disable the option to hide the encoded data characters.
- For Code 128, PDF417 and Data Matrix, this Barcode DLL provides the tilde functions support, which allows the encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions, which are necessary in UPS, and FedEx transportation applications, between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- The generated barcode images can be placed in different orientation angles, including 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- The Mobile Barcode PocketPC DLL products provides thermal printer support to print extremely accurate barcodes on low resolution printers as well as on high resolution printers
- Royalty free for redistribution of the Mobile Barcode DLL with the purchase of the developer license of the PocketPC barcode control
FeaturesSupported BarcodesDownload & GuideLicense & Support|
How To Start