- Can be quickly installed in Microsoft Visio 2002/2003/2007/2010 versions
- The barcodes are created in accordance with the latest UPC-E barcode specification
- No programming skills are necessary for inserting UPC-E in Visio documents
- Simply add high quality UPC-E barcodes in Microsoft Visio documents
- Capable of generating UPC-E Supplement 2 and UPC-E Supplement 5 barcodes
- Easy to adjust UPC-E parameters, like bar width, bar height, rotation, etc
- Automatically calculate and add the check digit for UPC-E
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of this mature barcode add-in
Method 2: Build Click Event in Web Forms in C#.NET. 1. Open Microsoft Visual Studio. 2. Create a web application ....
Barcode generation function into .NET Windows Forms projects ....
UPC-E is a self-checking, continuous barcode which is widely used for small products. As a variation of UPC-A, this barcode is more compact than UPC-A, having fixed data length of 8 characters (including the Number System and a checksum digit). What's more, UPC-E can only be used when the Number System is "0" or "1".
UPC-E Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install UPC-E Barcode Add-In for Visio
Close all Visio documents on your computer first
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for Visio and unzip it
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this add-in
Open a new Visio document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
Now the installation is successfully completed
Code written in Visual Basic.NET, easy ....
Byte data: (ISO/IEC 8859-1). How to Generate QR Code in Java ....
Barcode Generator DLL for .NET Winforms for developers to encode special characters in QR Code. ....
How to Insert UPC-E in Microsoft Visio
Create a new diagram in Microsoft Visio first
Switch to the add-in tab and a barcode setting panel pups up on the right
Select "UPC-E" from the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input data of the UPC-E barcode into the box under "Data"
If you need to revise the UPC-E barcode properties, just input the value in the property box
Click "update" and an UPC-E barcode image is displayed on the diagram