- Easily integrate into all operation systems, such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc
- Entirely compatible with Microsoft Visio 2002/2003/2007/2010 versions
- Users do not need to concern about programming knowledge
- Quickly generate high quality UPC-A barcodes without any barcode fonts
- Support the generation of UPC-A Supplement 2 and UPC-A Supplement 5 barcodes
- Both a single UPC-A barcode and a batch of UPC-A barcodes can be created easily
- A variety of barcode settings are provided for users to customize their barcodes
- The checksum digit is calculated and added by this add-in automatically
- The generated barcodes conform to the latest UPC-A barcode specification
- All printers can print the created UPC-A barcodes in Microsoft Visio
Create a project in Visual Studio and select "Add Reference ....
With .NET framework 2.0 and above versions; Support Visual Studio 2005, 2010 and other .NET development environments. Download KA.Barcode for .NET...
UPC-A is a continuous, self-checking symbology which has fixed data length of 11 digits, excluding a checksum digit. This barcode is largely used in retail in North America. Besides North America, it is also widely adopted in many other countries like Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand to track trade items in stores.
UPC-A Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Visio
Download and unzip KA.Barcode Add-In for Visio
Make sure all Visio documents are closed on your computer
Double click the setup file "setup.exe"
Open a new Visio document on your computer
Click "Install" in a window that pops up on the document
Now this add-in is successfully installed in your computer
With this barcode componet dll SDK, developers can easily generate multiple QR Code images in ....
Simple to generate 2D QR Code bar codes with Microsoft VS ....
How to Draw UPC-A in Microsoft Visio
Launch Microsoft Visio and generate a new diagram
Click the barcode add-in tab on the Visio document
Now a barcode setting panel is activated on the right
In the "barcode type" pull-down menu, choose "UPC-A"
Type valid UPC-A data into the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Modify the properties of UPC-A in the barcode setting panel
Click "update" button and an UPC-A barcode is created successfully