- Capable of encoding RM4SCC barcode in Microsoft Visio 2002/2003/2007/2010
- Barcode tools and programming skills are not necessary for inserting barcodes
- Insert quality Royal Mail 4-State Code barcode, RM4SCC, in Microsoft Visio documents
- A single barcode and batch barcodes generation are able to be created in Visio
- Available for users to customize generated RM4SCC images based on application
- Surrounding margins of inserted barcode images can be changed as requirements
- Whether display the RM4SCC barcode data text or not is decided by users
- RM4SCC barcode check digit will be calculated and added automatically by our barcode addin
Systems; Easy to create 1D, matrix number barcode return images in Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic class & console applications; Provide ....
RM4SCC, also known as CBC (Customer Bar Code), RM4SCC, RoyalMail4SCC, British Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code and Royal Mail Barcode, which was developed to be applied for the Royal Mail. And this barcode type is also used by the British Postal Service to encode the postcode and delivery point identifier on letter mail at high speed.
RM4SCC Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits from 0 to 9
- Alpha characters A to Z
How to Install RM4SCC Add-In for Visio
Make sure all Office Visio are closed before installation
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for Visio package
Unzip the free trial package
Double click to run the setup.exe file
Open a new MS Visio diagram to click "Install"
After that, you can create RM4SCC barcodes for Visio
Purchase with flexible royalty-free Developer Licenses. QR ....
How to Insert RM4SCC Barcodes in MS Visio
Start with a new Microsoft Office Visio diagram
Move to the add-in tab and open the barcode control panel
Select the RM4SCC from the barcode list
Input data for the RM4SCC barcodes into the data box
To configure the RM4SCC barcode properties, just change the default value
Click "update", and the required barcode image will display on your diagram