- Compatible with generating PDF-417 images in Microsoft Visio 10.0 and up
- Comply with the latest PDF-417 barcode specification: ISO standard 15438
- No programming skills are necessary while creating PDF-417 barcodes
- Generated PDF-417 images are allowable to be printed by both high and low resolution printers
- Embed high-quality PDF-417 barcode images in Microsoft Visio within a few seconds
- Support inserting a single PDF-417 and batch PDF-417 in Microsoft Office Visio document
- Simply adjust PDF-417 barcode images to meet application requirements in Visio
PDF-417 Barcode Introduction
PDF-417 is a continuous, variable-length, and two-dimensional barcode type with high data capacity, which was invented by Dr.Yinjun P.Wang at Symbol Technologies in 1991. PDF-417 is commonly used in primarily transport, identification cards, inventory management, and especially postage-printed by the United States Postal Service. Moreover, it is selected by the airline industry's Bar Coded Boarding Pass standard (BCBP) as the 2D barcode symbol for paper boarding passes.
PDF-417 Encodable Character Set:
- Standard ASCII characters: 0-127
- Extended ASCII characters: 128-255
How to Install PDF-417 Barcode Add-In for Visio
Ensure all Microsoft Office Visio are closed
Download Visio PDF-417 Barcode Add-In trial for free
Unzip the package of PDF-417 Barcode Add-In for Visio
Double click to run the setup file
Now, you may insert PDF-417 barcodes in Visio
Easy integration into .NET applications to generate QR Code in C#.NET class library; Dynamic barcode components, such as .NET barcode ....
How to Generate QR Code in VB.NET application. How to generate 2D QR Code barcode images in VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, and windows forms. ....
QR Code Size Setting in with VB.NET Class. ....
How to Create PDF-417 Barcodes in MS Visio
Start with a new Microsoft Visio diagram
Switch to the barcode add-in to activate the barcode control panel
Select the PDF-417 barcode type from the barcode list
Type data for the PDF-417 barcodes into the data box
To configure the PDF-417 barcode properties, just change the default value
Click "update" to get the needed PDF-417 barcode images on your diagram