- Completely compatible with all operation systems, like Windows 7, Windows XP, etc
- This add-in is supported to be installed in Microsoft Visio 2002/2003/2007/2010
- Users who do not know programming knowledge can operate this add-in freely
- This professional and robust add-in requires no barcode fonts
- Quickly insert EAN-13 barcode images in Microsoft Visio documents
- Easy to generate EAN-13 Supplement 2 and EAN-13 Supplement 5 barcodes
- Rich barcode settings are designed in this reliable and mature barcode add-in
- This add-in calculates and adds the checksum digit of EAN-13 automatically
- The created barcodes comply with the latest EAN-13 barcode specification
EAN-13 is a self-checking, linear barcode which has fixed data length of 12 characters, excluding a checksum digit. The first two or three characters are used as a country code, identifying the country where the manufacturer is registered. What's more, as a superset of UPC-A, EAN-13 is used world-wide for marking retail goods.
EAN-13 Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Visio
Ensure all Visio documents are closed before installation
Download and unzip KA.Barcode Add-In for Visio
Run the setup file "setup.exe"
Open a new Visio document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
Successfully, this barcode add-in is installed in your computer
3. Open Microsoft Visual Studio, choose "Add ....
Into .NET projects using Visual Basic .NET programming . ....
How to Insert EAN-13 in Microsoft Visio
Generate a new diagram in Microsoft Visio
Click the add-in tab to activate a barcode setting on the right
Select "EAN-13" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Type valid EAN-13 barcode data into the text box of "Data"
Now you can choose to adjust the parameters of EAN-13 in the barcode setting panel
Click "update" and the generation of an EAN-13 barcode is completed successfully