- Integrate totally with Microsoft Visio 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions
- Compatible with the latest Code 128 barcode standard: ISO/IEC 15417:2007
- Without any programming skills, users are still entitled to insert barcodes
- Barcode fonts or tools are not necessary for embedding barcode images for Visio
- Create Code 128 barcodes in Microsoft Visio documents with a few steps
- Available to generate a single Code 128 and Code 128 lists in Microsoft Visio document
- Allow users to modify the generated Code 128 images with this barcode plugin
- Outstanding Visio Code128 Barcode Generator Addin is provided at a low cost
Code 128 Barcode Introduction
Code 128 is a continuous, high-density, self-checking and variable-length barcode type. It was produced in 1981, which is one of the barcode systems to be used most widely in that it has excellent properties in the design of management information system. And Code 128 is widely used in the internal management of enterprises, the procedure of production, and the barcode systems of logistics control system.
Code 128 Encodable Character Sets:
- Code Set A: 0-9, A-Z, and special characters
- Code Set B: 0-9, A-Z, a-z, and special characters
- Code Set C: numeric digit pairs 00-99 and three special characters
How to Install Visio Code 128 Barcode Add-In
Close all Microsoft Office Visio before installation
Download the Visio Code 128 barcode add-in trial for free
Unzip the package and run the setup file
After that, open a new Visio to click "Install"
Now you can create your required Code 128 barcode images
Download KeepAutomation Barcode Generator for .NET Winforms freeware ....
QR Code Image in VB.NET Projects. VB.NET source code to generate ....
In C#.NET, compatible with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/4.0; Simple to generate 2D QR Code bar codes with Microsoft VS.NET and other development...
QR Code is variable-length, so users are free to encode and make QR Code barcodes at any length using our VB.NET QR Code Barcode Library with...
How to Generate Code 128 for MS Visio
Create a new diagram with the Microsoft Visio
Switch to the add-in tab to activate the barcode control panel
Choose the Code 128 barcode type from the barcode list
Input valid data of Code 128 into the data box
To revise the Code 128 barcode properties, input the value in the property box
Click "update", and the Code 128 barcode image will display on your diagram