- Quickly install the Codabar barcode add-in on Microsoft Visio with a few steps
- Add high quality Codabar barcode images in Microsoft Visio 2003/2007/2010
- Both single Codabar barcode and batch Codabar barcodes generation are supported
- Programming skills are not required for creating Codabar barcode in Visio documents
- Automatically compute the Codabar check digit with the Visio barcode add-in
- Five formats are valid for creating Codabar image which are BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF & PNG
- Easy to adjust Codabar size like bar width, height, etc in Visio documents
- The inserted Codabar barcodes can be rotated among 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
Sdk dll that can be used in any .NET language environment such as C#, VB.NET programming, Managed C++ ....
Codabar Barcode Introduction
Codabar, also called Ames Code, NW-7, Monarch, Code 2 of 7, Rationalized Codabar, ANSI/AIM BC3-1995 or USD-4, is developed by Pitney Bowes Corp in 1972. It is a discrete self-checking linear barcode, with a variable length, and it has been widely used for multi-part forms such as FedEx air bills and blood bank forms.
Codabar Encodable Character Sets:
- A, B, C, and D, only used as start characters
- Numeric: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- - (Dash), $ (Dollar), % (Percentage), (Space), . (Point), / (Slash), + (Plus)
How to Install MS Visio Codabar Barcode Add-In
Download the Visio Codabar Barcode Add-in free trial package
Unzip the package of Codabar Barcode Add-In for Visio
Turn off your Office Visio programs and then run the setup file
After the installation, open Microsoft Visio and you can create Codabar barcodes now
Download KeepAutomation Barcode Generator for .NET Winforms and ....
QR Code Size Setting in with VB.NET Class. ....
How to Create Codabar Barcodes in Visio
Create a diagram with the Microsoft Visio
Switch to the barcode add-in and open the barcode control panel
Select the Codabar from the barcode list
Enter data for the Codabar barcodes into the data box
Input the value in the property box to configure the Codabar barcode properties
Click "update", and a Codabar barcode image will be displayed on your diagrams