- UPC-A Barcode Add-in is easily installed and operated by users
- Simply insert UPC-A barcode images in MS Office Projects 2003/2007/2010
- Support creating UPC-A implement add-on symbologies UPC-A+2 and UPC-A+5
- Users with no programming skills are also able to add barcodes with this product
- Capable of generating UPC-A barcodes in five formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF & PNG
- Barcode width & height, margins, and other parameters of UPC-A are adjustable
- Support automatically calculating and adding checksum digit for UPC-A barcodes
- All created barcodes can be printed by all resolution printers in high quality
UPC-A Barcode Introduction
UPC-A, with Universal Product Code A as its full name, is a self-checking and continuous linear barcode, being widely used in the services of retail industries. It is also named as UPC-A+2, UPC-A Supplement 2 (Two-digit Add-On), UPC-A+5, UPC-A Supplement 5 (Five-digit Add-On), UPC Bar Code, UPC Symbol, GTIN-12, and GS1-12.
UPC-A Encodable Characters:
How to Install Project UPC-A Plug-In
Download MS Project UPC-A add-in trial package and unzip it
Close all the Project programs on your computer
Run the setup file to install the barcode generator
Open a new Microsoft Office Project to click "install"
Then the barcode add-in is successfully installed on MS Project
QR Code in ASP.NET Application. How to create QR Code images in ASP.NET web applications using free QR Code Barcode Generator Demo. ....
Into .NET development environments. With the user-friendly interface, users can adjust various dimensions of the generated QR Code image through...
How to Insert UPC-A into MS Project
Start a MS Office Project program and click on the add-in tab
Choose "barcode type" with "UPC-A" in the property panel
Enter UPC-A encoding data you need in the "data" box
(Optional) Modify other properties or keep the default value
Choose a place in which the UPC-A will be generated
Click "update" to finish the creation of UPC-A images