- ITF-14 Barcode Add-in is compatible to MS Project Standard, Professional, and Server
- Convenient to create linear ITF-14 barcodes on Office Project with this barcode add-in
- Programming skills are unnecessary for inserting ITF-14 barcodes using this product
- Users do not need to know any barcode specifications to create ITF-14 images
- Assistant tools like barcode fonts are not needed for the generation of ITF-14 barcodes
- Easy to adjust properties of ITF-14, like bearer bars, barcode width & height, etc
- Checksum digit of ITF-14 will be automatically appended by this barcode plug-in
6. Double-click the barcode image object to make further adjustment using VB .NET syntax coding. Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode ....
ITF-14 Barcode Introduction
ITF-14 is also known as UPC Shipping Container Symbol ITF-14, ITF14, Case Code, UPC Case Code, EAN/UCC-14, EAN-14, UCC-14, DUN-14, GTIN-14, UCC-12, and EAN/UCC-13. It is a continuous linear barcode with a fixed length of 13 digits, excluding the check digit. This barcode symbology is mainly used to mark cartons, cases, or pallets that contain products which have a UPC or EAN product identification number.
ITF-14 Add-in for Project Encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Integrate ITF-14 Add-In into Project
Download MS Project ITF-14 add-in trial package and unzip it
Close all the Project documents on your computer
Twice click on the setup file to install the barcode plug-in
Open Microsoft Office Project and an "add-ins" tab will be added
Numeric: digits 0 - 9. QR Code Generation in VB.NET. Install QR Code Barcode for .NET Suite into your .NET Project. 1. Download KA.Barcode for .NET...
Properties Window, and set "Symbology" property to "QRCode". ....
How to Create ITF-14 in MS Office Project
Click on the add-in tab and a creation panel appears on Project
Select "barcode type" with "ITF-14" in the property choice
Put valid ITF-14 barcode data into the "data" box
(Optional) Set other properties or keep the default value
5Choose a place where the ITF-14 will be placed
Click "update" to finish adding a ITF-14 for the Project