- Generate EAN-13 straightway in MS Office Project 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions
- GS1 General Specifications (Issue 2, May-2008) are well configured for created EAN-13
- Programming skills and barcode specifications knowledge are not required for users
- Barcode fonts are not necessary for users to create EAN-13 barcodes by this product
- High quality EAN-13 barcodes are able to be created in formats of BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF & PNG
- Barcode sizes of EAN-13 are adjustable, such as bar width, bar height, etc
- The rotation of EAN-13 are selectable among 0, 90, 180, and 270 degree
How to generate or assign barcode images in Visual Studio Class by using C#.NET programming ....
Are pre-configured to print scannable bar code images; ....
XP; Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. 1D & ....
EAN-13 Barcode Introduction
EAN-13, formerly named European Article Number, is now called International Article Number, with the acronym EAN left. It's a continuous and omni-directionally decodable linear barcode, with a fixed length of 13 characters, including the Check Digit. As an upgrade version of UPC-A, it has been widely used through the global for marking the goods that are sold in supermarket or some other retail stores.
EAN-13 Encodable Character Set:
How to Install EAN-13 Add-In for Project
Close all the Project programs on your computer
Download MS Project EAN-13 add-in trial package and unzip it
Click on the set up file twice to install the barcode add-in
Open a new MS Office Project and an "add-ins" tab will be added
Then the barcode plug-in is successfully installed in MS Project
View How to generate barcode in C#.NET using ASP.NET? ....
How to Create EAN-13 in MS Project
Click on the add-in tab to activate the barcode setting panel
Choose "EAN 13" in "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid EAN-13 encoding data in the "data" box
(Optional) Adjust other properties or keep the default value
Choose a place to create the EAN 13 image
Click "update" and the creation of EAN-13 is finished