- Totally compatible with all operation systems, such as Windows 7, Windows XP, etc
- Used freely with Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Users are free to choose three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS
- No barcode fonts are needed in UPC-A barcode generation
- It is not necessary for users to know any programming kills
- Quickly generate and draw high quality UPC-A barcodes in PowerPoint
- Various UPC-A barcode settings are available for users
- The checksum digit is automatically calculated and added by this barcode add-in
Build Click Event in Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
UPC-A is a continuous, linear symbology which is widely applied to retail in North America. It is also used in many countries like the UK, Australia and New Zealand for tracking trade items in stores. Additionally, this barcode has fixed data length of 11 digits, excluding a checksum digit.
UPC-A Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install UPC-A Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Close all PowerPoint documents on your computer
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this plugin
Open a new PowerPoint document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" at the upper left corner of the document
For ASP.NET is a fully integrated SDK library to generate, display scannable high-quality QR Code images in ASP.NET webform / website / web pages...
How to Draw UPC-A in PowerPoint
Start a new PowerPoint document on your computer
Click the add-in tab and a barcode setting panel pops up on the right
In the "barcode type" pull-down menu, select "UPC-A"
Type valid UPC-A barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Modify the concerned properties of UPC-A like bar width, rotation, etc
Click "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Now, the creation of an UPC-A barcode is finished successfully