- All operation systems are supported, such as Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, etc
- Seamlessly integrate into Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Three PowerPoint formats can be selected freely: PPT, POT, PPS
- Barcode fonts are unnecessary in the process of RM4SCC barcode generation
- Unit of measure can be chosen among Pixel, CM and Inch
- Users are not required to know any programming skills
- Generate and create great quality RM4SCC barcodes in PowerPoint easily and quickly
- Rich barcode settings are designed for users to customize their barcodes
- Various image formats are available for barcode printing: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of RM4SCC Add-In for PowerPoint
Barcode.Windows.dll" and "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" in the file. ....
RM4SCC, also known as CBC (Customer Bar Code) within Royal Mail, is a linear symbology used by the Royal Mail for its Cleanmail service. This barcode successfully makes UK postcodes as well as Delivery Point Suffixes be easily read by a machine at high speed.
RM4SCC Encodable Character Sets:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uppercase letters: from A to Z
How to Install RM4SCC Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Ensure all PowerPoint documents are closed
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Double click the setup file "setup.exe" to install this barcode add-in
Create a new PowerPoint document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" at the upper left corner of the document
KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll" to as reference of the project. Then copy the following sample C# or VB.NET programming code to where the QR...
For ASP.NET is a fully integrated SDK library to generate, display scannable high-quality QR Code images in ASP.NET webform / website / web pages...
Easy integration into .NET applications to generate QR Code in C#.NET class library; Dynamic barcode components, such as .NET barcode ....
How to Generate RM4SCC in PowerPoint
Go to the add-in tab in a new PowerPoint document
Now a barcode setting panel appears on the right side
Select "RM4SCC" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid RM4SCC barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Revise the concerned properties of RM4SCC according to your needs
Click "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Successfully, a RM4SCC barcode is created on the document