- Work fluently with all operation systems, such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc
- Users can easily install this add-in in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- This barcode add-in is completely written in .NET applications
- Three PowerPoint formats are supported: PPT, POT, PPS
- No barcode fonts are required by this reliable barcode add-in
- Users do not need to know any programming knowledge
- Easy to generate high quality PDF-417 images in Microsoft PowerPoint documents
- Users are free to adjust various parameters of PDF-417 barcodes
- The created barcodes can be printed in five image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG
PDF4-17 is a stacked, two-dimensional symbology invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991 and the term "PDF" is the abbreviation of "Portable Data File". This barcode is implemented in a lot of applications, primarily used in transport, identification cards and inventory management.
PDF-417 Encodable Character Sets:
- Standard ASCII characters: 0-127
- Extended ASCII characters: 128-255
How to Install PDF-417 Add-In for PowerPoint
Make sure all PowerPoint documents are closed on your computer
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this barcode add-in
Open a new PowerPoint document on your computer now
Click "Install" in a window which pops up on the document
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" at the upper left corner of the document
Draw and save QR Code bar codes in gif, jpeg, png, tiff ....
Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll. ....
VB.NET. Using the C# or VB.NET sample code below accordingly to produce and integrate QR Code in .NET Windows Forms applications. ....
How to Generate PDF-417 in PowerPoint
Switch to the add-in tab in a new PowerPoint document
A barcode setting panel shows up on the right side
In the "barcode type" pull-down panel, choose "PDF417"
Type valid PDF-417 barcode data in the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Adjust the properties of PDF-417 like data mode, error correction level , etc
Click "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Now the generation of a PDF-417 barcode is completed successfully