- Work well with all operation systems like Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, etc
- Used freely with Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Three PowerPoint formats are provided for users to choose: PPT, POT, PPS
- Rich image formats are supported, like BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF
- Generate a single Intelligent Mail barcode or a barcode list in PowerPoint with just a few clicks
- A barcode setting panel is designed for users to customize their barcodes
- Units of measure are valid for users' customization among Pixel, CM and Inch
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of this barcode add-in
Intelligent Mail Introduction
Intelligent Mail, also known as One Code Solution and 4-State Customer Barcode, is a linear Postal Service barcode used to sort and track letters and flats. "Intelligent Mail" has the meaning of services offered by the United States Postal Service for domestic mail delivery. Additionally, it has fixed data length of 20, 25, 29 and 31 characters.
Intelligent Mail Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install Intelligent Mail Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Make sure all PowerPoint documents on your computer are closed
Double click the setup file "setup.exe" to install this plugin
Open a new PowerPoint on your computer now
Click "Install" button in a pop-up window
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" at the upper left corner of the document
Also programmatically create GS1 compatible QR Code tags in VB.NET programs. VB.NET QR Code barcode maker is a best QR Code Barcode Generation...
How to Create & Resize QR Code in VB.NET. Complete VB.NET source code to generate, print QR Code using Barcode Generator for .NET Control. ....
Free barcode generator tutorial will be provided, and users can create QR Code for ASP.NET ....
How to Create Intelligent Mail in PowerPoint
Create a new PowerPoint document and switch to the add-in tab
A barcode setting panel pops up on the right side of the document
Choose "Intelligent Mail" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid Intelligent Mail barcode data into the text box of "Data"
(Optional) Customize the concerned properties of Intelligent Mail
Click the "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Now you can see the generated Intelligent Mail image on the document