- Used well with all operation systems like Windows 7, Windows XP, etc
- Entirely compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 versions
- Free to choose three valid PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS
- Rich units of measure are supported: Pixel, CM and Inch
- In ITF-14 barcode generation, barcode fonts are unnecessary
- Users who do not know any programming knowledge can use this add-in successfully
- Generate and draw great quality ITF-14 barcodes in PowerPoint with just a few clicks
- The check digit of ITF-14 is added by this professional barcode add-in automatically
- Various ITF-14 barcode settings are provided for users
- Royalty free with the purchased user license of ITF-14 Add-In for PowerPoint
ITF-14 is a continuous, self-checking linear symology which is the GS1 implementation of an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode designed to encode a Global Trade Item Number. It has fixed data length of 13 characters which exclude a checksum digit. What's more, ITF-14 is widely used to create the shipping container symbol.
ITF-14 Encodable Character Set:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
How to Install ITF-14 Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint
Close all PowerPoint documents to prepare installation
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for PowerPoint and unzip it
Double click the setup file "setup.exe" to install this add-in
Open a new PowerPoint document and click "Install" in a pop-up window
Now a tab called "Add-Ins" appears at the upper left corner of the document
Tutorial for creating high quality QR Code barcodes in Java class quickly; Support to display QR Code symbol in iReport, Eclipse BIRT Java reporting...
Software is the best barcode plug-in device which enables .NET developers to integrate, display high-quality QR Code and other bidimensional, linear...
How to Generate ITF-14 in PowerPoint
Start a new PowerPoint document after installation of the barcode add-in
Click the add-in tab in the PowerPoint document
A barcode setting panel pops up on the right side
Select "ITF-14" in the "barcode type" pull-down menu
Input valid ITF-14 barcode data in the box under "Data"
(Optional) Revise the properties of ITF-14 according to your needs
Click the "update barcode to current slide" or "update a list of barcodes"
Successfully, the ITF-14 barcode generation is finished